• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Proflie status ??

bradlupa

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey all, long time and no log in.  I have a slight oversight that i just can't remember how to fix. My question is back in August of last year you could post a message beside your name in profile and well now I have on from then and cant figure out for the life of me how to change it, if possible still.  Well forgive me but cant remember what it was called, I think status bar or something like that? any help

Chimo

Nope, Nothing there just "bradlupa Sworn in complete, On LWOP"

And well after 6 months on pats and pars and 3 months of coursee done would like to change it.

Michael O'Leary said:
Top of the page, beside your name  - "update status"

bradlupa said:
Nope, Nothing there just "bradlupa Sworn in complete, On LWOP"

And well after 6 months on pats and pars and 3 months of coursee done would like to change it.

Should say "edit".......

Nope Nothing of that nature. No buttons to push other than replys and new posts that is it.

bradlupa said:
Nope Nothing of that nature. No buttons to push other than replys and new posts that is it.

So you see nothing like this?

Only Mike can tell you that,.....I'll send him a reminder.
Bruce

bradlupa said:
well when did my subscription expiry then

Hey, Brad. Glad to hear things are going well. Looks like you subscribed just over one year ago:
http://forums.milnet.ca/forums/threads/23216/post-849072.html#msg849072

Hi Brad,

The status update is a subscriber feature, so your ability to change it was lost when your subscription lapsed. Unfortunately I haven't made the system smart enough to remove your last status, but I've done so now.

Your subscription was created on 2009-06-16 and expired on 2010-06-16. You should have received an email a week prior to expiry, and another when the subscription actually lapsed. If the email address in your profile was outdated, or if the message was caught in your spam filters, you may not have seen it.

If you have any questions, just let me know.

Cheers
Mike

Back