• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PT test

O

ohboy

Hey everyone! I am going to do my pt test very soon and I was wondering what it the correct way to do a push-up? I don‘t wan‘t to arrive there and flunk the test because I was doind it all rong.. sorry if my question sounds stupid :confused:

Oh, and is the pt test difficult? What is the hand grip test?

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

the pt test is pretty easy actually, the PSB types are just sticky on how youdo things. They will get a ruler a place it at the angle your elbow is in once you‘ve done one complete pushup. (chest not touching the floor type thing) from that point on, you do the same pushups every time or they wont count it. Actually, for the recruit processing, I dont even thing you get tested by PSP, could be wrong, but either way, dont worry about it. Unless your totally out of shape, you‘ll be fine

:cdn:

^What he said.

If you can‘t do 19 push ups and sit ups and pass the laughable step test, well, it‘s not good...

But start doing some good PT... from what I hear, you‘ll need it for QL3

Originally posted by MP 811:
[qb]the pt test is pretty easy actually, the PSB types are just sticky on how youdo things. They will get a ruler a place it at the angle your elbow is in once you‘ve done one complete pushup. (chest not touching the floor type thing) from that point on, you do the same pushups every time or they wont count it. Actually, for the recruit processing, I dont even thing you get tested by PSP, could be wrong, but either way, dont worry about it. Unless your totally out of shape, you‘ll be fine

:cdn: [/qb]
Actually, for my fitness test (which was done at the downtown Vancouver recruiting centre) they made me do pushups where my chest touched the ground and my middle fingers were lined up with my shoulders.

It sounds like nothing in the Army is consistent even though it‘s supposed to be.

consistancy??...what the **** ‘s that?.............i‘m going to have to go look into my old high school books for that one.....lol. The only consistancy around here is how much of a moron Cretin is.

:cdn:

Back