• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

public toilet in Houston

GAP

Army.ca Legend
Subscriber
Donor
Mentor
Reaction score
Awesome toilet!
This? is a picture of a public toilet in Houston:
Now? that you've seen the outside? view, take a look at the inside? view...
It's? made entirely of one-way glass! No one can see you from the outside, but? when you are inside it's like sitting in a clear glass box.? Now? would you...? COULD YOU? .. Use it?????

Good question!  Although I would like to say that I would use it without a problem, the view from the inside is a little disconcerting....  I think that the urgency of the situation might dictate whether I would use it or just wait until I found a more suitable spot  ;) 

Eeeeagh....
wonder what the loo looks like in the evening.  Get a shadow show of someone dropping his/her drawers, taking care of the paperwork and tucking everything back in?... Think I'll wait a bit.

Is it big enough for two?

European art actually.  More here -
http://www.snopes.com/photos/arts/toilet.asp
Cheers

There is a pub in Darwin, when you use the urinal, you are facing where everyone sits, you can see them, they can't see you. Glass from top to bottom, and when the water flushes, it falls from the top of the wall to the bottom. The toilets have barbed wire in clear plexiglass on the seats, ha!

Cheers,

Wes

Wesley  Down Under said:
There is a pub in Darwin, when you use the urinal, you are facing where everyone sits, you can see them, they can't see you. Glass from top to bottom, and when the water flushes, it falls from the top of the wall to the bottom. The toilets have barbed wire in clear plexiglass on the seats, ha!

Cheers,

Wes

You'll have to go to Shots in Pembroke..........the glass isn't as high a quality of "One Way" and ...........well.........you know....... ;D

Ha, as long as its not too cold out, I aint shy  ;D

Wes

Wow. Well I guess when duty calls, however for some it must be conscription to get the to go.  ;D

Wesley  Down Under said:
Ha, as long as its not too cold out, I aint shy  ;D

Wes

Well, you usually won't get weather so cold in Houston that you have the insta-freeze factor.

Heck, I'd use it and I'm shy.

That's one of the cleanest public toilets I've ever seen!!

ArmyVern said:
Heck, I'd use it and I'm shy.

[quote author=ArmyVern]
Please PM any & all chaps pics directly to me; I am an avid collector!!  > : ) 
[/quote]
Edit added
But any shyness won't get in the way of asking for pictures of chaps.

Hell, if people want to watch me "voiding wastes", then more power to them.  Mind you there are probably Internet sites who would love to have the footage.  >:D

Back