• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PWT3 - Shotgun

BDTyre

Reaction score
Happy New Year all!

Does anyone have details on the PWT3 for the shotgun? I have the opportunity to do one in the coming months and was curious what it actually entailed. Thanks!

CanadianTire said:
Happy New Year all!

Does anyone have details on the PWT3 for the shotgun? I have the opportunity to do one in the coming months and was curious what it actually entailed. Thanks!

See attached file, I do believe it is copied from the CFOSP.

Attachments

• Shotgun PWT.docx
    51.5 KB · Views: 139
That document is missing Shotgun PWT4, where you have to officiate a wedding between one of your troops and a pregnant Valley girl in Petawawa...

I always find it morbidly interesting that the 870 shotgun PAM says you're not allowed to shoot someone in the head with the shotgun.

PuckChaser said:
That document is missing Shotgun PWT4, where you have to officiate a wedding between one of your troops and a pregnant Valley girl in Petawawa...

Well can't give him everything.... ;D

Jarnhamar said:
I always find it morbidly interesting that the 870 shotgun PAM says you're not allowed to shoot someone in the head with the shotgun.

But a .50 cal through the glacis plate is just okey-ducky. Weird.

PuckChaser said:

Hilarious!!!

Jarnhamar said:

Not with that attitude...

Jarnhamar said:
I always find it morbidly interesting that the 870 shotgun PAM says you're not allowed to shoot someone in the head intentionally with the shotgun.
  FTFY

Jarnhamar said:

Is this referring specifically to humans, or would this rule apply to the undead/living dead as well?

Back