• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Queen Elizabeth II, 1926-2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
A patriotic hymn and I imagine, being both the Head of State and no doubt involved in the planning, she could have requested it, but as head of the Church of England I assume she/they stuck with whatever is in the Church's hymnal.

Well, actually, because she is/was 'Defender of the Faith', I believe she is able to direct what the Church does to a certain extent.

Finally, back to normal... ;)

Furious Prince Harry 'SNUBBED dinner with King Charles and William at Balmoral after bust-up when monarch banned Meghan from joining grieving royal family at Scottish estate the day The Queen died - causing the duke to miss his flight'​

• Prince Harry refused to have dinner with his father, Charles, and brother, William, on the day Queen died
  • It is claimed he was furious after his wife Meghan was banned from coming to Balmoral by the new King
  • The Duke of Sussex missed his flight to Aberdeen during the ensuing row and he arrived after other royals
  • He was the first member of the Royal Family to leave Balmoral the next day, catching an early morning flight
  • The Queen's funeral: All the latest Royal Family news and coverage

Finally, back to normal... ;)

Furious Prince Harry 'SNUBBED dinner with King Charles and William at Balmoral after bust-up when monarch banned Meghan from joining grieving royal family at Scottish estate the day The Queen died - causing the duke to miss his flight'​

• Prince Harry refused to have dinner with his father, Charles, and brother, William, on the day Queen died
  • It is claimed he was furious after his wife Meghan was banned from coming to Balmoral by the new King
  • The Duke of Sussex missed his flight to Aberdeen during the ensuing row and he arrived after other royals
  • He was the first member of the Royal Family to leave Balmoral the next day, catching an early morning flight
  • The Queen's funeral: All the latest Royal Family news and coverage
Just a thought but maybe Megan is NOT the angle Oprah et al make her out to be? Maybe just maybe she's a toxic b!tch?

If three if your four kids are divorced, one begged his lover to be her tampon, another hit you up for $12m in hush money for his past repeated interactions with a convicted human trafficking pedophile... I'll suggest that if your grandson and his wife draw healthy boundaries that despite what the gutter press may suggest that he and she are not the problem.

If three if your four kids are divorced, one begged his lover to be her tampon, another hit you up for $12m in hush money for his past repeated interactions with a convicted human trafficking pedophile... I'll suggest that if your grandson and his wife draw healthy boundaries that despite what the gutter press may suggest that he and she are not the problem.
Judgie McJudgerson.

Last edited:
…and after a family spokesperson said The Family had no issue with a BIPOC individual marrying into the family…

I thinks there are likely issues on both sides.

Not sure how they can trust Megan and Harry who seem to have no issues monetizing in public fashion what goes on behind the scenes and using personal internal family strife or issues to do that.

I wouldn’t trust them.

…and after a family spokesperson said The Family had no issue with a BIPOC individual marrying into the family…
She was BIPOC like for two seconds after they married and moved to Cal. I wouldn't have even guess it. It's so.....urgh

Well, technically it was the drunk Frenchman driver/insecurity guard…

Of course...

When in doubt, the British blame France ;)

France Bastille GIF by PAPER

The more I read about the Monarchy and Megal Markle show the farther I hope we move from the crown.

Markle certainly sounds like she's channeling Julie Payettes style of leadership.

King Charles gives of a really weird vibe. And I don't just mean privileged white male vibe :cool:

Perhaps it's time to close the chapter (thread) on Queen Elizabeth and start a new one on King Chuck and how the monarchy will be perceived while he is on the throne. The results of her parenting aside, she was a remarkable woman of, and for, her time. I have a feeling that we those who will be around to similarly comment on his reign won't be as complimentary.

Perhaps it's time to close the chapter (thread) on Queen Elizabeth and start a new one on King Chuck and how the monarchy will be perceived while he is on the throne. The results of her parenting aside, she was a remarkable woman of, and for, her time. I have a feeling that we those who will be around to similarly comment on his reign won't be as complimentary.
Agreed.

Her Late Majesty could control her adult children about as well as she could control the swans in the entirety of England.

Their stupidity was not hers. Time will tell if His Majesty the King will deal with the skeletons in the closet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back