• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

question about what happens when you get a component transfer arrive on base

cpl.wolowidnyk

Inactive
Reaction score
hi im currently undergoin a component transfer from the reserve infantry to the regular force engineers, i was wondering what happens when my transfer go's threw and i arrive on base, am i goin to be sitting in PAT platoon waiting for a course or will i be loaded right onto a course, im pretty sure im being bypassed threw bmq/sq, if anyone can share past similar experiences with goin res to reg that would be a huge help

thanks alot
:skull:

My son went RegF engineer five years ago from Res Infantry.  He just got the call and reported to Gagetown for his QL3.  Doubt they will have you sitting around waiting for a course, mind you he was from the area but I would not think you would be sitting there long.

thanks alot, i doubt theyll have me sitting around but you never know with the CF in all its wisdom....

When your transfer "go's threw" they will give you an offer message that explains where you will be going and what you will be doing when you get there.  That could sitting in PAT for six months or going straight 'threw' to QL 3 you will find out then.

Back