• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Question on parading with your reserve unit

Bassil_Inf

Inactive
Reaction score
Good day,

The CO of my unit told me that I will start parading with my unit a week after swearing in (Swearing in is in 2 weeks). What will I be doing as a unqualified pvt on parade nights? My BMQ is in January so I will start parading 3 months prior to BMQ, which is really exciting that I get some training before hand!

DarkInfantry232 said:
Good day,

The CO of my unit told me that I will start parading with my unit a week after swearing in (Swearing in is in 2 weeks). What will I be doing as a unqualified pvt on parade nights? My BMQ is in January so I will start parading 3 months prior to BMQ, which is really exciting that I get some training before hand!
Usually additional training (PT or map skills, etc.) so your life on BMQ/Trade course will be easier for you.

Depending on your unit, you may be brought on weekend exercises as general duty.

DarkInfantry232 said:
What will I be doing as a unqualified pvt on parade nights?

parade night before BMQ 
http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/32449.0/nowap.html
"did any one else do the parade night before BMQ? and what do they do on those nights?"

Back