• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RANT - What's the deal with troops at the mall with the small packs on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ArmyVern said:
The small pack is indeed authorized for use as a daypack. (It looks DORKY though -- and is sooooooo uncool!!)

Run a search ... there are some threads on this site, and, I believe, I've copied in the ref authorizing it's use as such previously.

Vern

Thanks Vern :)  If you, or one of the DS could remove this thread, go ahead, I will search for what you have posted in the past.

Pte.Butt said:
Thanks Vern :)  If you, or one of the DS could remove this thread, go ahead, I will search for what you have posted in the past.

That being said, as a candidate on a BMQ I would suggest that you refrain from using the small pack outside of military functions. Some instructors might not know of the point that Vern is pointing out.

Pte.Butt said:

I'll merge it into the other one ...

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/48846.0.html

;)

What to do about ....

not much one can do when the good books say they can ... no matter how DORKY it looks. 
Except, of course, emphasize just how DORKY it looks.  ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back