• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re-Application troubles.

javiomh

Inactive
Reaction score
I am getting really fed up with this situation. I am trying to re-apply, but when I enter my e-mail and DOB after selecting "I have an existing application" it brings me to an error page. I have called the toll free numbers listed on the website, but they keep sending me to the other number resulting in no help whatsoever. I've called the recruiting office and even went in and they told me to go online to re-apply. It seems like I'm just running around in circles, I've been waiting for a year to get in, and had my file closed for almost a full year, which is about to expire. I'm not trying to put the blame on anyone else but myself for having my file closed, but when I have been told that I will be able to pick up from where I left off, I would have thought it would have been more straight forward than this.

Maybe you have to wait the full year before the system lets you re-apply?

javiomh said:
I am getting really fed up with this situation. I am trying to re-apply, but when I enter my e-mail and DOB after selecting "I have an existing application" it brings me to an error page. I have called the toll free numbers listed on the website, but they keep sending me to the other number resulting in no help whatsoever. I've called the recruiting office and even went in and they told me to go online to re-apply. It seems like I'm just running around in circles, I've been waiting for a year to get in, and had my file closed for almost a full year, which is about to expire. I'm not trying to put the blame on anyone else but myself for having my file closed, but when I have been told that I will be able to pick up from where I left off, I would have thought it would have been more straight forward than this.

First off, try using a different browser for your online application (IE 10+, Chrome or Firefox) and also ensure that you have the most recent version installed!  If that doesn't work, then I would suggest NOT selecting the box that says "I have an existing application" and ALSO use a different email address.

The only other thing that comes to mind is you could have some sort of problem with your GCKey credentials which aren't being recognized and resulting in the dropped connection.

Back