• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re: Does the US end its wars well?

I remember that there was another person in the news recently, who was almost as paranoid as this Brian fellow.

jared-lee-loughner-mug-shot_385x341.jpg

We might be playing with fire here people.

Just sayin'

unnecessary capitalization

US Rebellion, 1776 - win
War of 1812 - loss
Mexican American War - win
American Civil War - win
Spanish American War - win
WWI - win
WWII - win
Korean War - still in play
Vietnam War - loss
Grenada - win
Panama - win
First Gulf War - win
Second Gulf War - win
War on Terror (ie. Afghanistan) - still in play
War on Drugs - still in play

Not a bad record, all told. :)

Log Offr said:
WWI - win
WWII - win

Well, to be honest....a "former" English Colony did a whole bunch of heavy lifting......my Grandpa had no kneecaps, (yeah, just like the guy on King of the Hill...just less funny)..

(Just sayin')

HavokFour said:
I am happy to inform you all that I've just sold my first weapon to China, the blue prints for the super secret ICMLP being developed in an underground bunker somewhere in Newfoundland.
Слава Родине!

Not hard to find with satellite; the stench of Pan-Fried Cod, Brewis, Britches, Cod Tongues, Moose Meat, Jigs Dinner and Blue Potatoes coming out of the filtration system, leaves a cloud above the location.  Not to mention all the no smoking signs around the Screech containment facility above ground.  Bagged a photo of the R&D Team:
partyatNeds.jpg

And a prototype for the BLDS (belly-launch-delivery-system):
cdb1_ballistic_blueprints_inuse.jpg

For those looking for the bunker, the location is posted at the Community Centre - refer to Weekly AA Meeting / Closed Discussion 8-9pm.  Hope I didn't out anyone.  Regards, Dan.

Back