• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re-enlistment into the CF

Dan99

Inactive
Reaction score
Just a little background about myself, I started off in the Reg force in 2009 in the army, finished my 3 year contract, transferred in the reserves and got out of the forces in 2015 at the rank of a Cpl. I decided to go back in the cf in the airforce, got my employment offer but they offered me the rank of pte basic with a pte trained pay. Ive been out for 1 year. I thought that when you get out and get back in within 5 years you get to keep your last rank and pay. If this is true what should I tell the recruitment centre to reconsider my employment offer?

Thank you

I forgot to add in that I'm going as regular force into the airforce.

Thanks.

Hello,

I need a bit more information.  When you were in the Regular Force (Army) what MOSID were you and when you CT'd to the Reserve Force what MOSID did you go to.  With your new employment offer . . . which MOSID?

I suspect that if you were hard Army previously as Regular Force and Reserve and are now going into an RCAF MOSID, they likely gave you Basic Pte to provide for Recruit bypass however to be granted Corporal you would have needed a PLAR to the new MOSID to demonstrate you are trained at that rank level in the new MOSID.  However, I can't tell until you provide me with the MOSIDs above.

Cheers

Andraste

Back