• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re: RIP forces.gc.ca/forum/forum (Army Discussion Forums) The Continuing Saga

jammies of some local guerrillas he captured, stripped naked and tortured with his p...

MM

violin playing accomplice Ashley Macisaac used to notorious effect against Stefan Dion and M....

ome people think they were twins, separated at birth (like Seinfeld's George Costanza and former Liberal Defence Minister David Collonette).  But who really knew that they were truly c...

ommon-law?  Pea did, but as usual she was too busy flirting with H......

...er imagination, cruising for a bruising, partying to late hours, drinking Margaritas and Moose Milk, hooting with the Owls, now it comes time to fly with the eagles, s....

...pitting down upon the low-lifes left on the ground.  You know, the ones who are always b....

..ragging about how they are the next best thing the Army needs.  Only the finest ninjasniperwannabees really deserve to be JTF-2, even if they did fail the urine test a........

..s tess and che were watching the footy match, howling at the fact that their alcohol count in their urine would even bar them from the east, an...

dileas

tess

another day of binge drinking and even George Wallace started to look good. Mike Bobbitt walked and commented "In all my years I've never s....

dishevelled and ragged looking man stumbled by!! It was Combat Camera!!! He had been released from the CF after spliting his identy so many times. He looked around at Mike and George and all the other Mods, and b....

roke out a photo album, saying "hey, can someone look at me".  However, that someone ended up being Infidel, and Combat Camera soon found himself with an intimate view with an u

..arefully spit-shone boot into the parade square, executed a textbook about turn, and marched away smartly.  Wasting no more d...

...imes as one would say in that 'telephone booth'.  Glancing down, with his mind occupied on far greater things, he j....

umped on the "MGS is dead bandwagon" and advocated the purchase of twelve d..

Back