• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re: RIP forces.gc.ca/forum/forum (Army Discussion Forums) The Continuing Saga

ouble doubles at the KAF boardwalk.  Savouring the taste he thought of a....

nother cool day in the mid-day sun of downtown Kandahar, sunning himself under the "Golden Arches" when all of a sudden, Hot Lips stuttered in a panic " L

...iberals!!!".  "Quick!!  Everyone hide your wallets and for God's sake don't let them touch your guns!"  Paracowboy happened upon this frenetic scene whereby he t...

...ice neighbourhood Kandahar used to be.  We finally get rid of the Taliban and look who shows up!?"  So, in a fit of angst, he h...

rosted cherry stick, which he is unable to finish before he his interrupted by a massive h...

...elicopter rented from the Russians.  Paracowboy flips the bird at the bird.  Enraged, Jack Layton and Ujjal Dosanjh emerge from the Hip chopper and Dosanjh demands that the Minister resign immediately.  In a public relations coup, Trinity arranges a UFC rules match between Dosanjh and O'Connor to settle this once and for all.  O'Connor delagtes his task to the new CLS while Dosanjh goes off in search of Sheila Copps.

Meanwhile, Layton runs off to find E....

...linor Rigby, a fictional character from a Beatles song, but he has faith (or something else) that she really does exist, and has set out on a Holy Quest in search of m...

Mr. Bean...because what better place to start looking for a fictional character than with the astute and knowledgeable m......

...n Sunnyvale Trailer Park  during Resident Appreciation Day with a wrestling match between "The Green B@stard and
anyone who dares enter the ring.  There must be a l........

...ady willing to take up the challenge.  "Look!!" screams Armyvern (Sunnyvale is just outside Oromocto, of course).  "It's Sheila Copps!"  Up trundles Tequila Sheila, growling "Dosanjh wants me to beat the crap out of Crosbie.  Where is he??"  Armyvern says "No, not Crosbie.. Leslie.  The new Army commander."  Copps ponders that one for a minute.  Then she asks "Is he g....

....oing my way?  I need a ride home when this is all over with."  Being the supervisor in situ, Armyvern called up Canadian.Trucker and arranged for the Honey Wagon to come and p.......

George Wallace said:
....oing my way?  I need a ride home when this is all over with."  Being the supervisor in situ, Armyvern called up Canadian.Trucker and arranged for the Honey Wagon to come and p.......

...ush the Iltis over a cliff.  Finally, one of those things will do 130 km/h!  Hopefully it doesn't land on t.....

...ess's head on the way down.  If it did hit him on the head, its going to cause one hell of a l....

Kyle Burrows said:
...ess's head on the way down.  If it did hit him on the head, its going to cause one hell of a l....

augh cause tess is imperverious to falling iltis', on the other hand p..

...oliticians are usually of the stature whereby an Iltis would rebound off their derrieres and those at the top of the cliff may have to run for their lives as it come flying back in their direction with the p...

...arts falling off like rusty confetti.  Luckily the Iltis misses everything and lands smack-dab in the middle of a swamp, where it sits, now rusting even faster while tree huggers gather to w..... 

Back