• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re-Test?

Chauhan

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello my question is regarding the eye test. I am currently in the reserves have been for about a year when i got my testing done the first time i was rated a V4 .. I went to my optometrist last week for a updated prescription because i was thinking about getting LASIK ... and according to his evaluation my eye sight currently is 20/60 ... now I read a topic called Vision Colour and Acuity on this website where it's explained in detail about how the V#'s grading is given and according to that a V3 is 6/60 or 20/200 and above my eye sight is 20/60 its not even close to a V4 grading can i ask for a retesting I am going reg force after i finish college this upcoming summer I tried searching but did not quite find anything fitting my situation once again if there was a topic in place I apologize any responses will be appreciated thank you.

I think you need you eyes re done. There is a thing call a period...      .        Try it next time bud.  ;D

If you are applying to Reg F, your eyes should be retested. If you wear contacts...try not to wear them 24 hrs prior to your eye test...people generally see better with glasses(laymans terms).

Back