• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

recurit school by-pass

Benoit

Inactive
Fallen Comrade
Reaction score
Hey guys simple question for anyone that has experience I will discuss this further with CFRC but I want some first hand experience. I was in the military for 6 months 031 infantry had to gte out because of a sickness in the family Im gettin back in for sure But i just wanted to know how long it will be to get accepted back in and with my file having Recurit school by-pass on it will I be a front runner. Thanks alot

How long were you out for?

Back in '92, there was a recruit that was out for 3 years and a couple months. He had to re-do Basic Training.

If it has been less then 2 years from when you did your BMQ or SQ etc then yes you will get "recuirt school by pass". IF it puts you at the front of the line I am unsure. On one hand you are semi-trained so at a cost point its an advantage but on the other hand an application is an application and i've hear of fully trained people waiting inline but your going 031 so dont worry there is usually always openings/accepting applications.

RSBP:

Applicant has completed Reg F recruit training and has been released for less than one year.   Periods over one year and less than ten years will be considered on a case by case basis by CFRG.

If you are RSBP that does not mean you get in faster but it could mean you will get in.

Sir I have been out for appx. 3 months now, I didnt want to get out but sometimes you have to do things you dont want to. I will be heading back into the military soon hopefully. Got to check up on the boys in meaford lol. thanks alot

I hear you.  I got out for three years and damn near kicked myself everyday until I got back in.  But getting out was something I had to do at the time.

Normally you have to wait a minimum of six months before reapplying but check with your recruiting centre as they may let you start earlier.  Good Luck.

Back