• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Regular Officer Training Plan (ROTP)-RMC 2000 - 2018 [Merged]

• Thread starter Travis Silcox
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great initiative AERE15, I've split the topic off of the BMOQ dates thread and moved it to the RMC/CMR/ROTP boards.

Has anyone received an acceptance email/letter/phone call this week?
I can't seem to get dates from the recruiting office.

I am hoping perhaps someone on this forum has info re: Infantry slections dates for ROTP. I cannot seem to get any dates from the RMC forum. I have completed all steps in my RMC application, and am in the competition list. I had heard there was a selection date of May 11, but I haven't heard anything. Maybe this just means I didn't get in? Thanks in advance.

jv2017 said:
I am hoping perhaps someone on this forum has info re: Infantry slections dates for ROTP. I cannot seem to get any dates from the RMC forum. I have completed all steps in my RMC application, and am in the competition list. I had heard there was a selection date of May 11, but I haven't heard anything. Maybe this just means I didn't get in? Thanks in advance.
As Buck will tell you "it takes 10 business days..." If you have not heard anything by 29 May give recruiting a shout.

Good Luck

Does anyone know if there are more selections for ROTP RMC for Infantry? I have yet to hear anything, other than I was on the competition list. I have to accept Civ U offers before June 1st so wondering if I just am not getting selected?

canuck2017 said:
Does anyone know if there are more selections for ROTP RMC for Infantry? I have yet to hear anything, other than I was on the competition list. I have to accept Civ U offers before June 1st so wondering if I just am not getting selected?

As far as I understand selections are coming to a close. The Ottawa recruiting office already has all of the dates planned out and everyone (as far as I'm concerned) enrols on the 17th of June. My date for basic is the 10th of July.

canuck2017 said:

Same situation

At this point, seeming as you have a day. Run down to your recruiters office and see if you can get some info. They are the only one who can help you at this point.

noahjsc said:
At this point, seeming as you have a day. Run down to your recruiters office and see if you can get some info. They are the only one who can help you at this point.

Sent email to my file manager yesterday and got feed back this morning that they sent up a query to CFRG for three ROTP candidates in Calgary, including myself, and waiting for hearing back from CFRG.

I was told that we should be good to be selected as signed earlier offer before

canuck2017 said:
Anyone getting offers the past week? Hoping to hear something soon. Good luck to you.

Finally, I got my official enrolment letter 5 mins ago

Hi everyone,

A little while ago I created a group on fb for people who have been accepted to RMC. We have over 100 new and current RMC cadets.

The group link is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2105568523003013/

It would be awesome if everyone could join!

Thank you

Congrats to you! What trade and program were you accepted in?
How were you notified?
I was told by my recruiter that there was a selection on Monday May 29- the last one- so I am still hopeful.

canuck2017 said:
How were you notified?
I was told by my recruiter that there was a selection on Monday May 29- the last one- so I am still hopeful.

I was offered construction engineer officer and I was notified by email. Good luck to you!

canuck2017 said:
How were you notified?

Engineering Officer
Notified by email

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back