• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Remembering RCD Trooper Darryl Caswell - 11 June 2007

bily052

Inactive
Reaction score
RIP  :salute:

My heart felt feelings for family and friends. 

Speedy recovery to the injured.

Aha, that explains why hubby missed our email date. I was afraid it was something to that effect.

My condolances to the family of the fallen. Speedy recovery to the injured.

Trooper Casswell, your sacrifice will not be forgotten.  :salute: :cdn:

RIP Trooper. May your sacrifice never be forgotten.  :cdn:

And another instance of bad news.  Knowing I helped train that fine soldier..makes me proud.  My condolences to his family, friends and all the Dragoons..

Stay safe boys and girls.

RIP Soldier and a speedy recovery to the injured.

RIP mate. It bloody sucks when you know the bloke. He was a good feller and we'll miss you. I remember how he and another feller volunteered to drive me to Ottawa just at the drop of a hat so i could meet my then girlfriend. He was a good bloke.
Keep at them Dragoons. Dont let up

Its not the greatest photo, but its how i remember him best. In front of that laptop, listening to music and having a laugh with him room-mate.
Mods can do away with it if they dont think its appropriate, i just think sometimes its good to see the bloke without the uniform.

RIP

Thanks for sharing the story, Hale...

Condolences to family, colleagues and friends, and speedy recovery to the wounded.

:salute:

RIP!!!!!!! My condolences to the family and friends! :salute:

My condolences to the family of the fallen soldier

Dave Payne

RIP Trooper. You done you duty, done it with courage an bravery, you will never be forgotten.  :salute:  :cdn:

Back