• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Requirements for Aerospace control operator

Malimnahi

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello
I am applying for aerospace control operator and I'm just wondering what is the steps for the application regarding the tests only
Is there a force test ?? Or is it only aptitude test and math.

I was searching for this topic through the forum but couldnt find any
And was wondering if any one can help me.

Thanks

Hi thanks for your reply

Does that mean I will be doing the forces test during the training not during the application
Because I first applied to infantry soldier and they've asked me to do the forces test before the getting called to go on training.

Reservists are tested before enrolment.

Regular force members are tested after enrolment.

Please note that this is the "Ask a CAF Recruiter" forum.

Only Recruiters and DS and a couple of other Site Members with Recruiting bonafides are permitted to respond.

I am leaving the responses here, however, as they are useful.

I will also move or merge this thread once an actual Recruiter has chimed in.

Welcome to Army.ca, Malimnahi.

There is much discussion about these matters here already. Please take the time to explore older threads on this Site and try the Search Function. This saves others' valuable time repeating earlier answers, saves DS the effort of merging threads of repetitive questions and answers, saves new people the effort of wading through them, and rewards you by providing answers to other questions before you even think of them.

Back