• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Reserve kit return question...

CallOfDuty

Inactive
Reaction score
  Hey there guys, just a quick question.  When returning reserve kit, do they want the used t-shirts and socks as well?
  Thanks
Steve :cdn:

No, all next to skin items you keep, including your boots.

You can drop off all your old army kit at my place. I'll turn everything in for you. No questions asked. Just give it to me and let me know your Unit. I'll take care of it for you. ;)

But seriously, what items don't they want back from you upon returning kit?
  CHeers
Steve

You can drop off all your old army kit at my place. I'll turn everything in for you. No questions asked. Just give it to me and let me know your Unit. I'll take care of it for you.

COD,

don't listen to recceguy - the man's a shieshter who preys on innocent reservists - drop off the stuff at my garage instead it's safe and secure - I've got lots of room -  >:D

ps would you have a Tac Vest by any chance?

cheers, mdh

pps(usually you have to return everything - but I'm not sure about the green gotchies)

CallOfDuty said:
  But seriously, what items don't they want back from you upon returning kit?
  CHeers
Steve

Beret, socks, underwear, boots you might have to turn in(depends on the condition of them), t-shirts. Your uniforms an tac vest, webbing, etc your have to turn in.

Ask your QM.  They will usually give you a copy of your clothing docs with what you need to return if you ask nicely. 

Well I returned my gear the other day, so I thought I'd post this, incase anyone does a search about this topic.    I was allowed to keep ........................beret, socks, underwear, green tshirts, long johns, thermal undershirts, boot liners, and all PT gear.
  Cheers all :)
Steve

Back