• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Reserves Logistics Officer - Development path

NSDreamer said:
Bit of a Necro Post:

Does anyone have a DWAN Link for where CMP is storing the official career development paths? I've got a copy of  A-PD-055-002/PP-001 from 2014, but am looking for a more up to date version.

Until the website is rebuilt, I think you'd have to go directly to DPGR for that.

dapaterson said:
Until the website is rebuilt, I think you'd have to go directly to DPGR for that.

I have actually managed to track down a link that led me straight back to the 2014 revised edition, but it was insanely hard to figure out. The new website formats are horrible...

ModlrMike said:
I don't think there's a specific link. We just had a brief from the CM and the new plan appears to allign the PRes LogO trg with what ther RegF. The bsicc model should look something like this:

Summer 1 - Ph1 and Ph2 (BMOQ and environmentaal trg)
Summer 2 - Ph 3 Part 1
Summer 3 - Ph 3 Part 2

Except for NAVRES LogO, I'm not sure what Ph 3 will look like for thee Militia and Air Resserve, save to say that the Log world is looking to close the OFP delta between. Reg and Res.

So they indicated the intent was to remove the DL portion and realign it as a compeltly garrison based course?

Ranger Rick said:
So they indicated the intent was to remove the DL portion and realign it as a compeltly garrison based course?

My comments were more RCN focused rather than ARAF/Militia. The Navy never had a DL portion. We did have an OJPR, which it seems has also been cancelled.

The scuttlebutt seems to be that all three reserve environments will ultimately take the same Ph3 training, with any potential P4 being environment specific.

Watch and shoot.

not gonna start a new thread for this. 

Does anyone have an up to date link or information on the current path for a PRes Log O - Supply?

While I can't speak directly to the PRes side of things, I do know that they are putting many PRes on the same course as RegF, The path would be LOC Common (6 weeks-ish), and then the elemental course (LOC Air is about 4 weeks, while Land and Sea are 8 weeks each), followed by the Supply Course (2 or 3 weeks if my memory serves me correctly).

Back