• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ResF Education Requirements

MPHopeful13

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
Hi:
In about 1 year, I will be finishing gr. 10 and hopefully applying for the Reserves. I was wondering if it was possible for me to apply while still in grade 10, swearing in after completion of it, or if I must wait until after finishing the grade to apply. I have seen different people saying different things on here, so I was hoping one of you recruiters could help clear it up.
Thank you!

Good day,

The basic eligibility requirements that are to be met prior to submitting an application to Join the Primary Reserves or the Regular Force of the Canadian Armed Forces can be found on our recruiting website under the Apply Now section. I have provided a link below that you can copy and paste into your browser. Once you meet the basic eligibility requirements you may submit an online application through the forces.ca website. 

http://www.forces.ca/en/page/applynow-100#join

Furthermore, you should talk to the recruiter at the Primary Reserve unit that you want to join. You can apply while you are in grade 10 full-time (or secondaire IV for Quebec residents), provided that you are 16 years old and a Canadian citizen. You may require a letter from your school, indicating that you are going to meet the academic requirements for grade 10 (sec IV).

MPHopeful13

Welcome to the Warning System.

You are now on the first rung of the ladder: Initial Warning

You have asked this question several times in the past and received the same answers:

Can I join the PRes? on November 25, 2013

Res Armour to Reg MP on January 06, 2014

After a review of your posts, your activities on this site are now in question.

George
army.ca Staff

MPHopeful13

BANNED for Multiple Accounts and trolling the Recruiting Threads and site.

Back