• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Revision Eyewear Bullet Ant

Armymedic

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Mentor
Reaction score
I recently purchased a pair of Bullet Ant goggles. They are pretty good. Seeing as Revision makes our ballistic eyewear, and the inserts for them, the inserts fit inside these goggles perfectly. I have found these goggles fit the bill for anyone who would wear the inserts, and need to wear goggles, at home or overseas.

I purchased the deluxe 3 lens kit.

http://www.revisioneyewear.com/gear.html

Only slightly more expensive then the Sawfly glasses, which BTW are our issued ballistic eyewear.

I have seen them priced for roughly $120 US

$120 US? sounds crazy

is there anything wrong with the tactical goggles

Which tactical goggles? Our non ballistic drivers goggles?
As for the "other" ballistic goggles I have seen issued, ever try to wear regular glasses under them for more then 5 mins during a raid (that is IF they fit inside at all)?

The great thing about the Revision goggles is that the issued ballistic prescription inserts were designed to do fit inside them perfectly.

the Bullet Ant™ Tactical Goggle

and I'm not even in yet. I'm just trying to learn the Do's and Don'ts of the forces. haha but i feel your pain

My bad...The CF does not have issued ballistic goggles for users of the perscription ballistic eyewear inserts.

Bolle T800's used to be issued as the ballistic google (in some places)
 They could fit over a set of Oakley HalfWire glasses  ;)
However they are extremely fragile -- the glass scratching and the plastic clips on the mount cracked easily -- I went thru 4 pairs in one week once

SMMT's Googles look not so bad -- I'm in the market again for goggles as I lent a set of Bolle (the set issues after the T800's) to Lone Wolf Quagmire for his trip...

Back