• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Right-wingers are less intelligent than left-wingers: Study

When I read the title, I thought this was about hockey players....

Idiocy is the realm of neither the Left nor the Right. 

As an example, both sides can be racist.  They just show it in different ways.

"Ron" won't hire "Ted" because "Ted" is black. 

"Larry" will hire "Ted" because "Ted" is black.

For both, the sole criterion of Ted's employment was his race.  "Ron" ignored the fact that "Ted" is the most qualified applicant for that position, while "Larry" ignored the fact that his "Ted" wasn't even in the top half of qualified applicants.

Both "Larry" and "Ron" will lie and say that they aren't racist.  "Ron" will say that "Ted" wasn't hired because of (insert lame excuse here).  "Larry" will actually advertise that he hired "Ted" and use it to illustrate that he's not racist, completely ignoring the fact that the sole criterion for "Ted's" employment was his race.

Technoviking said:

For both, the sole criterion of Ted's employment was his race.  "Ron" ignored the fact that "Ted" is the most qualified applicant for that position, while "Larry" ignored the fact that his "Ted" wasn't even in the top half of qualified applicants.

Both "Larry" and "Ron" will lie and say that they aren't racist.  "Ron" will say that "Ted" wasn't hired because of (insert lame excuse here).  "Larry" will actually advertise that he hired "Ted" and use it to illustrate that he's not racist, completely ignoring the fact that the sole criterion for "Ted's" employment was his race.

:goodpost:

Both forms of discrimination are equally insidious.

Redeye said:
:goodpost:

Both forms of discrimination are equally insidious.

Well for once we actually agree on something :) And no I am not the Larry mentioned......

Larry Strong said:
Well for once we actually agree on something :) And no I am not the Larry mentioned......
"Ron" was right winged, and "Larry" was left winged.

The assumption that only the right wing is racist is....well...it's a faulty assumption.  And to equate racism with lack of intelligence is also faulty.  Many intelligent people are racist.  As Lady Ga Ga would say, they were born that way.  I suppose.

recceguy said:
I can't believe intelligent people are still discussing this :facepalm:

Why thank you...but who says we're intelligent? 

tumblr_ljwqiwofnY1qb1v0g.jpg

Technoviking said:
Why thank you...but who says we're intelligent? 

tumblr_ljwqiwofnY1qb1v0g.jpg

Take the compliment, as a freebie, because it's not being proven by this thread. ;)

Strike said:
Guess the article is true then.  ;D

Hey now...us right wingers skate with puck and shoot in net very better than you's left wingers do.

Plus, I'd say the goalies are the least intelligent anyways...honestly, who "wants" to get hit by pucks? (Obviously the less intelligent ones out there)  ;D

Rifleman62 said:
Attributed to Abraham Lincoln:

Modern day interpretation: You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you can fool all the lefties all the time.

George W Bush had his own version: Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice... umm, can't be fooled again?

Technoviking said:

Meanwhile, it turns out that "Ted" is an undocumented alien from Honduras, "Larry's" business is raided by ICE based on a tip by "Ron", "Larry" is fined, and has his business shut down, "Ted" now out of work turns to a life of crime, mugs "Ron" who dies from his injuries, and "Ted" goes underground and continues to enjoy life as an undocumented alien.  :D

Dou You said:
Hey now...us right wingers skate with puck and shoot in net very better than you's left wingers do.

Plus, I'd say the goalies are the least intelligent anyways...honestly, who "wants" to get hit by pucks? (Obviously the less intelligent ones out there)  ;D

Actually, it's the shot blocking D-men who's intelligence that you have to question. :nod:

Back