• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RM tech

taas

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,
Im currently undergoing an OT to RM tech.
I was wondering if anyone on here has recently went through the training.
I have a few questions!
For starters, when do the courses run and whats the training like?
If i have SQ/bmq-land will i skip any portion of the training?
I am posted to CFB esquimalt at the moment.

There is very little information on this trade, aside from the cf website trades on the net!

Hey there,
Caveat: Not an RM tech but did get to spend a ridiculous amount of time with them as all the CE courses were housed in the same building.
The course as of right now is run every September-ish at CFSME, and is approximately 6 months long.
Since it is a technical trade, you will not be able to skip any portion of the training with army-related courses. The only way you can skip 'mods' (lessons) in the course is if you are already Red Seal-qualified, civilian side.
For all CE DP1 trades courses, you will go through a two(ish) month indoctrination period complete with all the joys that implies. This may be shortened (or extended!) for good (or bad!) behaviour. After that the course will focus primarily on the technical part of your trade.
Hope this helps!

Are you still interested in this? I'm sitting next to an RM tech right now. I'm a member of the CE trades and could help you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997R using Tapatalk 2

Back