• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RMC Business Administration Grads - Where are you now?

roger_vetero

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm in Grade 12 and I'm thinking of applying to RMC for Business Administration.

I would like to know what sort of military career possibilities I have as an RMC Business Administration grad.

I would appreciate hearing from RMC Business Administration Grads on what they are doing now and if they have any regrets going to RMC rather than a civilian university.

Have you talked to a Recruiter at your local CFRC?  The CF Recruiting site has a link to an Online Recruiter, and a Toll Free phone number.  There is a list of careers also listed on the CF Recruiting site, if you cared to browse it.  Discriptions for each career are found in the links provided. 

roger_vetero said:
I would like to know what sort of military career possibilities I have as an RMC Business Administration grad.

Anything but an engineer (you need an engineering degree to be an engineer <sigh>), but if you ask me, the courses on human resource management, labour relations and organizational theories should be taught to all officers.

Go to you CFRC to learn more.

Lumber said:
Anything but an engineer (you need an engineering degree to be an engineer <sigh>), but if you ask me, the courses on human resource management, labour relations and organizational theories should be taught to all officers.

Go to you CFRC to learn more.
k few things too add
1) it's true that alot of trades do not require engineering degree's a few big ones that might come to mide are pilot, intanry, and mars officer. for those trades degree doesnt matter...wether you have a mec engineering degree or politics degree
2) Not all logs are arts! I have a friend who is doing chemical engineering and is log
3) just re-saying that with a buisness degree there are still many trades...my friend got pilot and is doing a MMS degree

Back