• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RMC/ROTP Application help

skb93

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi, I'm having a bit of trouble with my application to the Royal Military College and I really appreciate any help and advice. My biggest problem is that I live in Texas; My father is here on a temporary work visa but we are still Canadian citizens. My sister lives in Newfoundland and I thought that I can give it to her to take back when the holidays are over but I don't know if she can and if she did, what would happen?  If I can't give it to her then what should I do? Also, the application asks for a province, city, postal code, but I don't have any of those so I also need to know what to do about that...Thank you so much for helping me out.  :)

skb93, have you tried contacting a recruiting centre and asking them yet? If you haven't, that would be a good idea as I am sure that they will have the answers you are looking for.

Anyway good luck with your application to RMC.

As indicated above you need to contact a CFRC. I seem to remember that CFRC Ottawa is the contact for all out of country applications for Canadian citizens.

Thank you for all your help, I really Appreciate it. I've received a message back from a recruiter and I think I'm set now  :) 

Back