• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RMS remuster selection board

benway

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello:

I am currently in the process of attempting a remuster to RMS.  I have have been recommended by the BPSO and my file has been sent to Borden for possible selection.  I would like to know if anyone has any idea of when the next selection board for RMS remusters is sitting.

most selection boards sit within the first three or last three months of the year.  if you dig through the training site you mite find a reference. the other option is check the CANFORGEN.  If you have a friend in your OR say a nice Cpl they may be able to tell you when it sits

that is from what I've seen anyway

I just checked the message file at work and saw 3-4 RMS OT approvals for the MARLANT region.

yeah we've seen that in our trade this year to, how ever I know of people who are in the same situation and somene in the unit just needs to go through all the papers on thier desk

zorro said:
What does RMS stand for?

NFLD Sapper said:
RESOURCE MANAGEMENT SUPPORT clerk

Its the result of the amalgamation of Admin clerk, Finance clerk and Construction engineer procedures (CEP) tech.

Back