• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ROTP Civie April Selection Board

Bartgs

Inactive
Reaction score
Well. It's april now, and from what i've been hearing around these parts, is that the selection board is handing out offers to select candidates. Does anyone know for how long this goes on for (civie ROTP)? Is it likely that if i dont hear from them within the next two weeks or so, I should probably start thinking of an alternative plan? Thanks in advance - Bart

Bartgs said:
Well. It's april now, and from what i've been hearing around these parts, is that the selection board is handing out offers to select candidates. Does anyone know for how long this goes on for (civie ROTP)? Is it likely that if i dont hear from them within the next two weeks or so, I should probably start thinking of an alternative plan? Thanks in advance - Bart

ROTP Civie U offers can be given out up to 31 Mar 07.

When is the latest that you can get an ROTP Civie U offer and still make basic this summer?

- Zach

Zach15 said:
  When is the latest that you can get an ROTP Civie U offer and still make basic this summer?

- Zach

28 May (course starts 29 May) and 02 Jul (course starts 03 Jul).

Is there a period of time (ie. may) when the majority of ROTP civie candidates get the call??

Bartgs said:
Is there a period of time (ie. may) when the majority of ROTP civie candidates get the call??

All ROTP applicants will be contacted in the next few weeks.

Back