• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ROTP offers.....

dave-k said:
No one doing combat arms like artillery or armour?

I was offered Infantry, and I'm sure there are more out there.  I was told there were 60 ROTP Infantry spots this year.

For anyone that might be interested, there appears to be 4 IAP courses starting on the 28th May. It looks like approximately 240 people.

Should be a VERY busy time.

Had a chat with my recruiter today and things don't look good. She informed me that there are only 3 ROTP civie spots left for Nursing Officers and they'll be offering those spots sometime in May. I don't think I'll make it. She said there are already 3 people from Calgary in running for those spots and that's not considering the rest of Canada. If I don't get it then I'll just apply again.
Plus I am gonna start my first year in Nursing this Fall and go from there.
Good Luck to everyone.
FN

I haven't got any offer to rmc as i felt it...my choice were aerospace engineer and airfield engineering where it is almost impossible to get in. So i plan to finish my bachelor at my university and try again at the end for direct enrolment! should be easier to be chosen!

Nursing Officer... I agree, you have to keep bugging your recruiting office.  It's been some time since you posted your question though, I hope you got an offer... see in St. Jean July 2/07.  LeeAnn :)

Back