• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ROTP RMC Academic Year 2022-23

Is there a difference between ready for comp list and comp list? I've been ready on ready for comp list for over a week now

Hey everyone, I'm really happy to tell you I got accepted into RMC Kingston as an Engineer Officer! Thank you to everyone for all of your help. Is anyone else heading to Saint-Jean for basic on July 4th? Feel free to contact me!

Hey everyone, I'm really happy to tell you I got accepted into RMC Kingston as an Engineer Officer! Thank you to everyone for all of your help. Is anyone else heading to Saint-Jean for basic on July 4th? Feel free to contact me!
Congrats! When I received my offer I was told basic was TBD and I would hear more in May. Glad to hear that it is up and running!

Congratulations, that's awesome

Hi everybody. Today is March 21st and have not received any offer to my RMC application engineering program.
I am in grade 12 with only two courses left to complete. My marks ar 85% English, 95% grade 12 chemistry, 95% grade 11 Physics (I will start the grade 12 next week), 85% grade 11 Advanced Functions, 75% grade 12 Advanced Functions, 85% Calculus and Vectors.
I still have to take Grade 12 Physics, and French Core university level. I am sort of stressed. Do you guys think that I have a chance?
I am also a female.

Hi everybody. Today is March 21st and have not received any offer to my RMC application engineering program.
I am in grade 12 with only two courses left to complete. My marks ar 85% English, 95% grade 12 chemistry, 95% grade 11 Physics (I will start the grade 12 next week), 85% grade 11 Advanced Functions, 75% grade 12 Advanced Functions, 85% Calculus and Vectors.
I still have to take Grade 12 Physics, and French Core university level. I am sort of stressed. Do you guys think that I have a chance?
I am also a female.
Hello all of you,
I guess excitement has its merits.
I have just received the letter of offer for the Engineering program at RMC Kingston.

Thanks, I'm in grade 12 and I applied from the Ottawa recruitment center.
I live in Ottawa too and applied at the same recruiting center.
May I ask if you are also member of any Cadet organization?

I live in Ottawa too and applied at the same recruiting center.
May I ask if you are also member of any Cadet organization?
No, I'm not. It looked like an interesting program but I never got around to joining.

Congrats! Heading as well, but on 2-nd Will be flying from Edmonton. Just got an offer from RMC. Signals.

Congrats! Heading as well, but on 2-nd Will be flying from Edmonton. Just got an offer from RMC. Signals.
Wonderful !! I don't have my travel dates yet. We might be in the same BMOQ. Just curious did you get your travel documents & joining instructions?

Wonderful !! I don't have my travel dates yet. We might be in the same BMOQ. Just curious did you get your travel documents & joining instructions?
Not yet. They just mentioned about self isolation for a week prior to flight, date which will be July 2.

For people receiving offers what major are they from? My main was sciences so I am curious if anyone got offer for it.

Back