• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ROTP Selections FY 2021-2022

I sent an email to the recruitment office today and they told me my application is on hold because they (Ottawa) hasn't decided if I am medically fit, as soon as they make a decision my application will advance to the next stage. I am not sure what do they mean by this... My application has been on this stage for 2-3 months now and I am physically very fit with no health conditions in past. They told me to check every week to see what's happening with my file.
Anyone else has encounter this problem before. I am so worried and confused. Thanks.

I sent an email to the recruitment office today and they told me my application is on hold because they (Ottawa) hasn't decided if I am medically fit, as soon as they make a decision my application will advance to the next stage. I am not sure what do they mean by this... My application has been on this stage for 2-3 months now and I am physically very fit with no health conditions in past. They told me to check every week to see what's happening with my file.
Anyone else has encounter this problem before. I am so worried and confused. Thanks.
Im very fit and active, so I expected to pass my medical just fine too. But there was a mistake done during the medical that basically showed I was a high risk for diabetes and heart disease, even though at the time my biggest concern is that I was underweight. It took a few months but I ended up getting it fixed, unfortunately I missed the selections for last year though because of it. The unfortunate reality of it is that you can do everything the best you can, but things can still come up.

The best thing you can do is keep asking questions, and don’t give up. There’s still time to get approved, and worst case scenario you have an extra year to prepare for rmc to make sure you’re as fit as possible, you can learn a lot of French in that time which will make your studies a lot easier, and you can take some courses at a civie uni and hope to get some transfer credits. As long as you don’t give up you will get there for sure. Hopefully you hear some good news soon.

Im very fit and active, so I expected to pass my medical just fine too. But there was a mistake done during the medical that basically showed I was a high risk for diabetes and heart disease, even though at the time my biggest concern is that I was underweight. It took a few months but I ended up getting it fixed, unfortunately I missed the selections for last year though because of it. The unfortunate reality of it is that you can do everything the best you can, but things can still come up.

The best thing you can do is keep asking questions, and don’t give up. There’s still time to get approved, and worst case scenario you have an extra year to prepare for rmc to make sure you’re as fit as possible, you can learn a lot of French in that time which will make your studies a lot easier, and you can take some courses at a civie uni and hope to get some transfer credits. As long as you don’t give up you will get there for sure. Hopefully you hear some good news soon.
Thank you so much for your reply. Being unfit was never something that I thought can cause a problem for me because I never had any health problems but you are right things can happen differently than what we expect. In regards to French, I am a French immersion student and learning French since grade 1, so I will be getting my bilingual certificate this year. I thought of this being a benefit for me in RMC but only if I can selected. Fingers crossed :)

Stay fit folks.. the RMC Physical Fitness Test is not a walk in the park but also not the hardest thing ever. If you fail it you will be put on supplemental pt which is at 6am in the morning and it sucks trust me.

Here are the workouts made by the RMC Physical Education Teachers (PSP). I strongly recommend to look at the "500 PPT" program if you are not fit.https://gopaladinsgo.ca/sports/2020/3/17/CB2020.aspx

Last edited:
Stay fit folks.. the RMC Physical Fitness Test is not a walk in the park but also not the hardest thing ever. If you fail it you will be put on supplemental pt which is at 6am in the morning and it sucks trust me.

Here are the workouts made by the RMC Physical Education Teachers (PSP). I strongly recommend to look at the "500 PPT" program if you are not fit.https://gopaladinsgo.ca/sports/2020/3/17/CB2020.aspx
bruh thx so much, how hard was it to do the 2.4km in under 10:34

Not that hard but 10:34 is also a 50% for males

You may have seen stuff like push-ups and situps on the RMC website but those have been taken out and replaced with the IMTP, FAH and SMBT. Here's the new PPT test and scores taken from the Nov 2020 draft. Also the scoring is subject to change as its a new test.

The test is out of 500 and you must pass each category (a pass is not 50%... for example i think for males the SLJ is 195cm - 35% and each category has different minimum requirements) AND you must get at least 250/500 points

If you fail the test you get put on SPT. It is 4 days a week (MTTF) and at 6am in the morning. You'll be waking up at 5-530am, possibly getting your room ready for an inspection if an inspection happens that day after that that you'll be running about 1km to the gym (everyone runs around the campus when in PT gear, if you get caught walking you'll get punished with laps around the track) anyways once you get to the gym at 5:45am they take attendance (if you are late multiple times or skip supplemental pt you will be punished). If you don't pass the PPT by the end of 2nd year you will be PRBed (possibly getting kicked out of RMC).

Also I'm not trying to scare anyone. But RMC staff do give out corrective measures (punishments). That happens if you skip classes, duty, get caught doing something bad, etc. One of my buddies skipped SPT several times and was rewarded with running 10km everyday for 2 weeks around the track. Someone slept in on remembrance day oh boy... they had to write a 10 page essay about why that day is important, make a presentation in front of their whole squadron ( about 100 people) and were confined to campus for 2 or 3 weeks (couldnt go out on weekends), they couldn't wear civilian clothing outside of their room for that much time, extra duties(cleaning, inspections, etc.), and they had to wear a modified uniform for that time.(the modified uniform involves the pill box for head dress and gaiters around the ankles, basically if you wear it EVERYONE knows you did something wrong). The purpose of these corrective measures from my understanding is that you'll be handing them out one day when you are an officer. I have survived 2 years without any Corrective measures but I have seen people getting charged with AWOL, DRUNKNESS, etc. You don't wanna get charged as it will stay on your record I think.

I recommend reading the RMC survival guide. Some stuff is outdated but its worth the read.

This place is designed to stress you out. But don't let that bring you down. If you have been selected that means you HAVE the potential to graduate RMC.

2.4km run
Male 7:28min (100%), 10:34min (50%)
Female 9:30min (100%), 12:40min (50%)

Standing Long Jump
Male 294cm (100%), 222cm (50%)
Female 229cm (100%), 158cm (50%)

Seated medicine ball toss
Male 747W (100%), 285W (50%)
Female 341W (100%), 124W (50%)

10m agility run
Male 15.20sec (100%), 17.97sec (50%)
Female 16.40sec (100%), 19.60sec (50%)

Isometric mid-thigh pull
Male 3341Newtons (100%), 1470Newtons (50%)
Female 2336N (100%), 1065N (50%)

Flexed Arm Hang
Male 2min 49.5sec (100%), 1min 3.5sec (50%)
Female 2min 16.8sec (100%), 40.1sec (50%)

You may have seen stuff like push-ups and situps on the RMC website but those have been taken out and replaced with the IMTP, FAH and SMBT. Here's the new PPT test and scores taken from the Nov 2020 draft. Also the scoring is subject to change as its a new test.

The test is out of 500 and you must pass each category (a pass is not 50%... for example i think for males the SLJ is 195cm - 35% and each category has different minimum requirements) AND you must get at least 250/500 points

If you fail the test you get put on SPT. It is 4 days a week (MTTF) and at 6am in the morning. You'll be waking up at 5-530am, possibly getting your room ready for an inspection if an inspection happens that day after that that you'll be running about 1km to the gym (everyone runs around the campus when in PT gear, if you get caught walking you'll get punished with laps around the track) anyways once you get to the gym at 5:45am they take attendance (if you are late multiple times or skip supplemental pt you will be punished). If you don't pass the PPT by the end of 2nd year you will be PRBed (possibly getting kicked out of RMC).

Also I'm not trying to scare anyone. But RMC staff do give out corrective measures (punishments). That happens if you skip classes, duty, get caught doing something bad, etc. One of my buddies skipped SPT several times and was rewarded with running 10km everyday for 2 weeks around the track. Someone slept in on remembrance day oh boy... they had to write a 10 page essay about why that day is important, make a presentation in front of their whole squadron ( about 100 people) and were confined to campus for 2 or 3 weeks (couldnt go out on weekends), they couldn't wear civilian clothing outside of their room for that much time, extra duties(cleaning, inspections, etc.), and they had to wear a modified uniform for that time.(the modified uniform involves the pill box for head dress and gaiters around the ankles, basically if you wear it EVERYONE knows you did something wrong). The purpose of these corrective measures from my understanding is that you'll be handing them out one day when you are an officer. I have survived 2 years without any Corrective measures but I have seen people getting charged with AWOL, DRUNKNESS, etc. You don't wanna get charged as it will stay on your record I think.

I recommend reading the RMC survival guide. Some stuff is outdated but its worth the read.

This place is designed to stress you out. But don't let that bring you down. If you have been selected that means you HAVE the potential to graduate RMC.

2.4km run

Standing Long Jump

10m agility run

Isometric mid-thigh pull

Flexed Arm Hang
I got accepted to rmc kingston for signals, do you have any advice? I know I am being broad, but can you drop any and all advice thatyou can think for people like who are going there for the first time.

2.4km run

Standing Long Jump

10m agility run

Isometric mid-thigh pull

Flexed Arm Hang
Also what is Collecting the colours mean?

2.4km run

Standing Long Jump

10m agility run

Isometric mid-thigh pull

Flexed Arm Hang
Never in my life would I ever think of an RMC student missing duty, PT, etc and not going on C&P to release if not corrected in quick order.....

You will not be handing out corrective measure without Summary trial/admin measure unless it directly relates to the shortcoming i.e. you won't be running 10km everyday because you left a small mess in the unit vehicle. A 5B with a measure that relates can be a wake-up call, but IC is generally more appropriate. Harder on the supervisor, but it will stick on your record forever.

Charges will stay on your record until you complete all phase training. After that point you can have most charges removed, within reason.

Good luck completing your studies and your future.

jman you are a beauty, I took your word.
I'm in. Application portal shows Selected.

I got an email today with some positive news that I have successfully completed all of the processing steps and now I am on the final stage of completion list. They also mentioned that due to Covid CAF selections have been significantly reduced and what this could mean for my application is longer wait time than normal on the CL to receive an offer.
Not sure if this is just a precautionary email to all applicants in case things take time due to Covid or this means for sure my application will take months? I am glad that my application is headed in the right direction but worried at the same time. Can this take months for me to get the job offer? I applied for ROTP engineering trades.
Thank you so much in advance for your reply.

Never in my life would I ever think of an RMC student missing duty, PT, etc and not going on C&P to release if not corrected in quick order.....

You will not be handing out corrective measure without Summary trial/admin measure unless it directly relates to the shortcoming i.e. you won't be running 10km everyday because you left a small mess in the unit vehicle. A 5B with a measure that relates can be a wake-up call, but IC is generally more appropriate. Harder on the supervisor, but it will stick on your record forever.

Charges will stay on your record until you complete all phase training. After that point you can have most charges removed, within reason.

Good luck completing your studies and your future.
Thanks for the info.

You'd be surprised at how many Officer Cadets do dumb stuff. Right after we were confined to the college last year when the pandemic was spreading globally. 2 OCdts decided to jump the fence to go into town. They literally disobeyed the top soldier's order... A couple of years ago someone decided to drive their car on the parade square and do burnouts at night and MP's (Military Police) driving behind him. I couldn't go to his summary trial last year but I heard it was fucking hilarious. Three males in my division decided to draw a penis on the snow right outside the girl's bathroom last year... I'm surprised they weren't kicked out... and they are graduating in 2 weeks (being commissioned as 2Lts). Most of the campus is breaking rules every single day like drinking in our dorms, weed on campus, not snitching on peers (Every course has a class senior, which is randomly assigned to someone in the class. The person's job is to take attendance for the Training Wing's tracking purposes).

Sorry I wasn't fully clear with OR's (Observation Reports) and I have no idea if it's just an RMC thing.
Im just gonna copy and paste what the RMC survival guide says
"Sanctions are punishments, OR’s go are observation reports that go in your RMC file. You can get Good OR’s from being a good cadet and helping out others etc. You can also get a bad OR for not following RMC rules, doing something stupid, having alcohol on campus, etc… Bad OR’s will normally result in sanctions. Sanctions come in two forms, LOP and CM. (Loss of privileges and corrective measure.) LOP’s are things like not being able to leave the RMC campus, not being allowed to wear civilian clothing, etc… CM’s are things like an extra drill, extra duties, etc..."

If you get an OR whether it is good or bad. The entire Cadet Wing which is about 1200 OCdts can see what you did, and what punishment you will receive. Basically, if you do something stupid which can be as small as sending out a wing-wide email to +1200 people but only in English and not in french then you will be punished. (All emails sent out are in English with a french copy below it or vice versa)

Getting charged is something else... I think I have only seen people getting fined financially like e.g. $500, etc. Also when you get charged the Div Sarge-Major aka MasterWarrentOfficer will send out the email to all military members(cadets/training wing) at college about what you did, whether you were guilty, what section you violated and your sentence. I don't know if this public humiliation is just an RMC thing or a CAF-wide thing.

My buddy missed his medical appointment one time and was rewarded with showing up to his SQN NCO's office the next morning at 0600hrs with his polished boots. Someone else who I know skipped 4 medical appointments in 1 week and was charged with AWOL. IMO they deserved that for wasted time, and resources.

Sorry for the English errors, I am ESL and am just writing stuff down as i think of it.

I got accepted to rmc kingston for signals, do you have any advice? I know I am being broad, but can you drop any and all advice thatyou can think for people like who are going there for the first time.
My advice is to get FIT and start working on your French OR English(If you are a franco). Trust me you wanna get french/english done asap as its 6hrs a week. Once you get a BBB profile (Reading, writing, speaking) you get 6hrs of spares on your schedule where you can work on other stuff, chill or take a nap. Id also work on your fitness or you'll be put on 4hrs of SPT. It doesn't seem like a long time (4hrs) but it's early in the morning and some workouts feel like an eternity lol. And if your really fit and get 400+ on the PPT you will be exempt from taking the test in the 2nd semester. (the test happens twice an academic year)

Based on your posts I assume you are going into engineering. I myself am in civil engineering and not gonna lie it has been brutal. You'll need to manage your time well and quit bad habits like video games and leaving shit the last day. All the hardcore gamers I knew in engg did really shit at school and some failed courses... Not saying you should stop playing games at all or watching TV or whatever. Enjoy this stuff in moderation.
RMC experience is different for everyone. Arts kids have more spares and you'll see them chilling in their rooms all the time playing video games. Us engg kids are always grinding and make fun of their useless history degrees hehe. Like in the second semester of Arts in first year my buddy was learning stuff like y= mx+b while I was doing cancerous double integrals lol.

There are also 4 pillars at rmc (Academics, bilingualism, fitness, military leadership) and you must pass all of them. I am not even gonna count the military leadership pillar as an actual pillar as it's so easy like anyone could do it... as nobody can fail it, it's that easy. Academics is the only pillar everyone at the college is working towards. Some first years will show up this fall and they are already bilingual or really fit or both and will only have to worry about 1 pillar (academics) or 2 pillars (academics and bilingual OR fitness) for the 4 years of their time here. Some 4th years that are about to graduate this spring may have spent all 4 years working on ALL the pillars. So yeah it's different for everyone. Some people will enjoy their time here while others will find it miserable. IMO the length of ROTP (4 yrs) makes it as miserable as bootcamp which is 3months (BMOQ). The ones who mostly enjoy their time here seem to be arts kids (always playing video games, chilling, going to QueensU parties, etc.)

Its short term pain, long-term gain. Your 4yrs and the military training over the summers is gonna be challenging but ahead of you will be a guaranteed job, pension, health/dental care, etc. The best decision I ever made was ROTP, even though its hard at times i just try to push through the bullshit/fuckery. The world keeps getting more competitive than last time, some of my friends who graduated from Civilian Unis are working retail jobs right now... Remember that Bootcamp at CFLRS (BMOQ) and ROTP at RMC isn't the actual military or what trade you signed up for.

My advice is to get FIT and start working on your French OR English(If you are a franco). Trust me you wanna get french/english done asap as its 6hrs a week. Once you get a BBB profile (Reading, writing, speaking) you get 6hrs of spares on your schedule where you can work on other stuff, chill or take a nap. Id also work on your fitness or you'll be put on 4hrs of SPT. It doesn't seem like a long time (4hrs) but it's early in the morning and some workouts feel like an eternity lol. And if your really fit and get 400+ on the PPT you will be exempt from taking the test in the 2nd semester. (the test happens twice an academic year)

Based on your posts I assume you are going into engineering. I myself am in civil engineering and not gonna lie it has been brutal. You'll need to manage your time well and quit bad habits like video games and leaving shit the last day. All the hardcore gamers I knew in engg did really shit at school and some failed courses... Not saying you should stop playing games at all or watching TV or whatever. Enjoy this stuff in moderation.
RMC experience is different for everyone. Arts kids have more spares and you'll see them chilling in their rooms all the time playing video games. Us engg kids are always grinding and make fun of their useless history degrees hehe. Like in the second semester of Arts in first year my buddy was learning stuff like y= mx+b while I was doing cancerous double integrals lol.

There are also 4 pillars at rmc (Academics, bilingualism, fitness, military leadership) and you must pass all of them. I am not even gonna count the military leadership pillar as an actual pillar as it's so easy like anyone could do it... as nobody can fail it, it's that easy. Academics is the only pillar everyone at the college is working towards. Some first years will show up this fall and they are already bilingual or really fit or both and will only have to worry about 1 pillar (academics) or 2 pillars (academics and bilingual OR fitness) for the 4 years of their time here. Some 4th years that are about to graduate this spring may have spent all 4 years working on ALL the pillars. So yeah it's different for everyone. Some people will enjoy their time here while others will find it miserable. IMO the length of ROTP (4 yrs) makes it as miserable as bootcamp which is 3months (BMOQ). The ones who mostly enjoy their time here seem to be arts kids (always playing video games, chilling, going to QueensU parties, etc.)

Its short term pain, long-term gain. Your 4yrs and the military training over the summers is gonna be challenging but ahead of you will be a guaranteed job, pension, health/dental care, etc. The best decision I ever made was ROTP, even though its hard at times i just try to push through the bullshit/fuckery. The world keeps getting more competitive than last time, some of my friends who graduated from Civilian Unis are working retail jobs right now... Remember that Bootcamp at CFLRS (BMOQ) and ROTP at RMC isn't the actual military or what trade you signed up for.
Thx for the info bro, how hard is french BBB standard, I have been doing french immersion since grade 4, so I have some background in French. What does the BBB standard entail in regard to conjugation, speech and reading?

Also, the RMC survival guide was not too specific on the rules, what are the rules when it comes to social stuff, curfew, partying, relationships/fraternization, gaming, internet, and anything u can think of. I'm asking this not because I want to fuck around, but instead because I want to know what I can do within the rules and what is against the rules, so I don't anciently get into trouble.

Finally, what is the Winter ball and the Storming of the Boat?

Last edited:
Anyone know what the policy is for laptops during lectures? If they're generally not accepted, I guess there's no point in bringing one to RMC when a desktop can just be left in dorm.

Also, will BMOQ mod 1 be running before the first term? I've heard elsewhere that they will run two mods together between first and second year (due to Covid).

Thx for the info bro, how hard is french BBB standard, I have been doing french immersion since grade 4, so I have some background in French. What does the BBB standard entail in regard to conjugation, speech and reading?

Also, the RMC survival guide was not too specific on the rules, what are the rules when it comes to social stuff, curfew, partying, relationships/fraternization, gaming, internet, and anything u can think of. I'm asking this not because I want to fuck around, but instead because I want to know what I can do within the rules and what is against the rules, so I don't anciently get into trouble.

Finally, what is the Winter ball and the Storming of the Boat?
I don't know how hard the B.B.B. profile for French is (i just finished 2nd year, I probably won't be attempting the bbb test till next September 2022 or when I am in 4th year). But the goal is to be able to communicate basic stuff and be able to give commands/orders, etc. I think pretty much most people get their bbb profile in 1st semester of 4th year. And when I say "most people" I mean people who came to rmc w/o any french knowledge( if you still remember french or are working on it, you might get a bbb profile or be placed into higher level french course once you take the placement test in september) . Most people struggle with speaking french. If you slacked off (didn't do your french hw or put enough effort) you may not get a b.b.b. profile and will be PRBed(progress review board aka potential removal from rotp) before graduation. Basically from what I have seen everyone pretty much gets B or better(C, D, E) in reading and writing (B.B.-). The oral component is the killer as some people end up getting an A. Therefore they finish rotp with a B.B.A. and may not graduate as you need a B.B.B. (A is worse than a B, B is worse than a C, etc. E is native i think)

Honestly, I can't explain everything. Some stuff WILL be explained to you and remember to use common sense. And dont fuck around to find out. If your curfew time is 11pm just be there 15 min early. Don't be a ass like my roommate who'd show up 5min after the curfew. My supervisor(senior student 3rd/4th year) did fuck all except say shit like "hE iS youR rEsPonSiBiliTy" and telling me to call him or text him for 10-20min almost every other fucking night. Dont take a shit in the middle of the dormitory hallway. Or do a wheelie with your motorcycle in a dorm hallway... Yeah these incidents happened last year if you're wondering...

Winterball is a huge party before Christmas. Everyone gets wasted at the mess. People bring their girlfriends or boyfriends. Its a pretty big event and I heard ladies from QueensU are desperate to go to RMC Winterball. I heard a tale of a lad who couldn't find a date on tinder, changed his bio to include RMC Winterball prior to the event... boom got a instant date... lol. You can read a bit more here below about winterball. I skipped it in 1st year, it didn't happen last year and I don't know if it will happen this year.

I don't remember what the purpose of Storming of the boat was. But I think I remember raiding that building that one night when we were all wasted and the first years in that building tried keeping us out lolol.

There's also 200dtg( 200 days till grad) you switch your uniform stuff with 4th years and basically 4th years become 1st years and 1st years become 4th years for that day(you can participate or not its just for fun) . You'll wake them up at 5am, make em do PT outside their rooms, fuck around with the college wide cadet email system(idk if this makes sense but 1st years could send shitposts to +1200 cadets and you'd get long ass email threads all day on 200dtg). And before all of this happens 4th years make some questions like "why did I get in trouble in 2nd year?" Or "wake up OCdt Bloggins by kicking his door at 5am and record the reaction" its funny shit like that, that you have to do to get the 4th years uniform before 200dtg

Last edited:
Anyone know what the policy is for laptops during lectures? If they're generally not accepted, I guess there's no point in bringing one to RMC when a desktop can just be left in dorm.

Also, will BMOQ mod 1 be running before the first term? I've heard elsewhere that they will run two mods together between first and second year (due to Covid).
Some profs are chill with laptops others are not especially the boomers. The delivery of courses is ancient compared to my experience at civilian university. Not saying its harder or easier. But at civilian university I was submitting assignments online, lectures done on newer technologies. At RMC I was submitting assignments by hand, lectures done on blackboards with chalk couldnt even read shit at the back of the class with all the smeared powder in calculus class. I'd say bring your laptop, but wait till the prof goes over their expectations before whipping it out. Also if the prof catches you sleeping behind a laptop or are browsing sites they will remove that privilege from you and the rest of the class. Seen it happen.
Pretty much everyone has a laptop or in my flight(cohort) at least. Some have desktop rigs obviously used for gaming. Also if you are going into engineering I recommend to not get a Mac as some engineering softwares you will be using are not compatible with a apple Mac. If you have a Mac its not a huge deal. Theres obviously computers at the college (library and computer lab). And there's like a virtual emulation thing where you can run the schools computer on the cloud(stream it to your pc/mac). Personally I prefer laptops due to portability. Sometimes I am in my room, other people's room(playing minecraft), library(doing homework, group study), class, division lounge (connecting laptop to TV to stream UFC, superbowl,etc)

99% sure class of 2025 (or incoming first years 2021) will be doing BOTH BMOQ mod 1 and 2 next summer in 2022. You guys will be doing 10 or so days of military indoctrination this fall followed by 3 weeks of FYOP (Hell week × 3 weeks). FYOP is like 80-90% PT all day long for 3 weeks. Its worse than the PT and North door trips at CFLRS (BMOQ mod 1). Show up fit and healthy, people don't fail it and can't fail FYOP. They just quit or can't handle it. Like I said before, this shits to integrate you and isn't what you will be doing at the college on a daily basis during your time here for 4 years.

99% sure class of 2025 (or incoming first years 2021) will be doing BOTH BMOQ mod 1 and 2 next summer in 2022. You guys will be doing 10 or so days of military indoctrination this fall followed by 3 weeks of FYOP (Hell week × 3 weeks). FYOP is like 80-90% PT all day long for 3 weeks. Its worse than the PT and North door trips at CFLRS (BMOQ mod 1). Show up fit and healthy, people don't fail it and can't fail FYOP. They just quit or can't handle it. Like I said before, this shits to integrate you and isn't what you will be doing at the college on a daily basis during your time here for 4 years.
Thanks for the information. Does indoc run while courses have already started?

No. From last year if i remember correctly. Basically the first thing you will do is isolation for 2 weeks due to covid around the start of August. After that will be mildoc or maybe during isolation for 10 days, I can't remember. After mildoc is fyop which starts around mid to late August. Assuming FYOP starts around 23 August you will be doing about a week and half of it before the school semester starts and the remaining week and a half while having classes. FYOP is more chill when the school semester starts as everyone has classes and your staff (3rd/4th students) can't fuck with you till after classes are over (8am-3:30pm) and you have homework and shit in the evening and they can't mess with you during study hours (7-10pm).

Back