• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if anyone knows when the next selections for Mar Eng would be? I know that the July 23 selections were the latest ones, I'm just curious as to how often they are being performed. Thanks in advance.

SJantzi said:
Hold on to your hats! Calls are coming out! Just got my call for Infantry! Best of luck all!

Anyone else get an infantry offer? Is August 25th 100% the next selection date?

Infantryman2b said:
Anyone else get an infantry offer? Is August 25th 100% the next selection date?

Unless it has changed yes, Aug 25th is the next date. Only 2 weeks away.

Every week feels like a year I swear. Last time I called the CFRC she told me not to call so much. I don't even know if I'm merit listed yet and can't find out because they don't give updates. This whole process is the most frustrating thing.

Infantryman2b said:
Every week feels like a year I swear. Last time I called the CFRC she told me not to call so much. I don't even know if I'm merit listed yet and can't find out because they don't give updates. This whole process is the most frustrating thing.

Yeah.. I know the feel but dont worry It will come ! Good Luck  :salute:

How rude of me.... Congratulations! You passed the test of hurry up and wait lol. All the best in your training!

Okay thank you. It appears cfrc Winnipeg are making their calls today! Good luck to all applicants out there!

:) SOOO Happy!!! my son got the call just now for Aircraft Structure Tech, he's 18 and just graduated highschool this summer. He's so happy to be beginning his future, and I am one proud parent :)

He's being sworn in  on Oct 10!!
BMQ - Oct 20

Recruiting Centre: Edmonton
Regular/ Reserve: Regular
Officer/NCM: NCM
Trade choice 1: Air Structure Tech
Trade choice 2:
Trade Choice 3:
Applied: Feb 2014
Selected for further processing: Feb 2014
CFAT: Feb 19, 2014
Medical: - March 6, 2014
Interview: - March 6, 2014 (his 18th bday  )
File in Final review/ references contacted: early April
Merit Listed: - April 28, 2014 confirmed merit listed by File mgr (could have been sooner but that's when he emailed her to confirm he was indeed merit listed)
Position offered: - AUGUST 12, 2014
Enrollment/swearing in:- October 10, 2014
BMQ – Oct 20, 2014

chimo2u said:
:) SOOO Happy!!! my son got the call just now for Aircraft Structure Tech, he's 18 and just graduated highschool this summer. He's so happy to be beginning his future, and I am one proud parent :)

He's being sworn in  on Oct 10!!
BMQ - Oct 20

I am happy for you and your son !

Congratulations !

Just got my call for artillery, no word can express what I am feeling right now.
To everyone that are waiting for it at the moment I am not wishing you good luck but to be patient.

Keep it up and someday it will be "Your turn" ;)

Congratulations to all of you, and chimo2u for your son, receiving the call for October BMQ!! Good luck, and keep training hard!
:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back