• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi DAA,

Would you be aware of any selection dates for DEO Nursing Officer, I have been on the merit list since august.

Thank you

icunurse said:
Would you be aware of any selection dates for DEO Nursing Officer, I have been on the merit list since august.

http://army.ca/forums/threads/112790/post-1329584.html#msg1329584

Hey DAA, I don't often ask these kind of questions but you wouldn't happen to when the med tech selections are would you? My file manager said I should be merit listed within the next week or two, so I'm wondering if a possible October/November is still in my future :S.

Treemoss said:
Hey DAA, I don't often ask these kind of questions but you wouldn't happen to when the med tech selections are would you? My file manager said I should be merit listed within the next week or two, so I'm wondering if a possible October/November is still in my future :S.

http://army.ca/forums/threads/112790/post-1330554.html#msg1330554

To anyone who might know this.
I've been told that since I'm a recruit school bypass, selection dates matter little to me. Is this accurate?
I'm an ex armored soldier who got out and is going back in with the avn, aws or acs tech trades. I've been merit listed and I've been told that selections are Oct 6th and November 3rd, so should these dates be important to me? And sorry if this has been answered previously, but if someone is selected, should he expect a call within a few days, a week, a few weeks, or god knows when?
Thanks guys.

genesis563 said:
To anyone who might know this.
I've been told that since I'm a recruit school bypass, selection dates matter little to me. Is this accurate?
I'm an ex armored soldier who got out and is going back in with the avn, aws or acs tech trades. I've been merit listed and I've been told that selections are Oct 6th and November 3rd, so should these dates be important to me? And sorry if this has been answered previously, but if someone is selected, should he expect a call within a few days, a week, a few weeks, or god knows when?
Thanks guys.

Occupational selections are normally done at a "scheduled" time, regardless of entry plan.  If you are selected, it can take up to two weeks before you are notified.

Ended up turning down ACISS and opted to hold out for AVS. Just got the call this morning, same bmq date as last offer. Fly in October 25th, start on the 27th October.

If anyone else is in a similar trade/same bmq date/flying out of T.O., P.M. me. Perhaps we will be on the same course/flight.

Good luck to all of you!

Would anyone happen to know if there is a selection scheduled for PAO and Intelligence Officers on Oct 21?

It was mentioned a few pages back by DAA that DEO selection dates was moved to Oct 21st for all programs.
Also BMOQ would start Jan 19, 2015

http://army.ca/forums/threads/112790/post-1329584.html#msg1329584

Cheers

goarmy2014 said:
Would anyone happen to know if there is a selection scheduled for PAO and Intelligence Officers on Oct 21?

Doesn't Int O only hire internally now, and pretty sure the 2 PAO spots that were open for the year were filled...

Chris Wiley said:
Does anyone know the next selection dates for ACISS?

I was offered an ACISS job on the date you posted this. I'll be starting on the 20th of this month.

Wuzzard said:
I was offered an ACISS job on the date you posted this. I'll be starting on the 20th of this month.
My file just got to Ottawa this week. I'm hoping I hear something by the next selection date.

Hi All! I'm a newbie here, but have been lurking for what feels like an eternity. 

Would anyone happen to know the selection date for Engineer Officers (Reserves)? With this, does anyone know when BMOQ for ENG Os would begin for Toronto?

Thanks!!

KerryBlue said:
Doesn't Int O only hire internally now, and pretty sure the 2 PAO spots that were open for the year were filled...

Intelligence officers are also recruited "off the street", though not in the same numbers as many other trades :) I'm wondering if there is an intake next week (if so if they are looking at 1 or 2), or if it will be pushed to the next selection round again.

Somewhere on here someone mentioned that a recruiter told them that no DEO Int O's have been hired in over 4 years....but good luck anyways

Are the DEO selections still on for Oct 21? Just checking in case things have changed, as they often do. Thanks.

goarmy2014 said:
Intelligence officers are also recruited "off the street",

Do you have a source for that quote?

What type of qualifications/people are they targeting if they are hiring?

I've heard from my recruting centre that DEO is still on for Oct 21.  One week to go, best of luck ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back