• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
RyanHealy29 said:
Sorry if this is a ridiculously overasked question but can anyone (DAA?) verify how many DEO pilot slots remain open as of now/for the November selection?

Thanks,
Ryan

Last I heard from multiple sources, 20-25 DEO pilot spots are to be filled during November selection. No selection took place yet, and I didn't see any recent pilot updates around this board, so I'm assuming these numbers are still accurate.

Gunshark said:
Last I heard from multiple sources, 20-25 DEO pilot spots are to be filled during November selection. No selection took place yet, and I didn't see any recent pilot updates around this board, so I'm assuming these numbers are still accurate.

This is accurate with what I heard. Next selection should take place around Mid-November to fill all remaining spots (about 25) for FY 2014/2015. Good luck to all!

Just got my offer for ACISS. Funny feeling getting that phone call, seriously got it when I absolutely least expected it. It did not sink in till after the phone call concluded that I finally got an offer. Just when the workouts were starting to get boring, I feel like a fire just got lit under me. Time to start taking the training to a whole new level, going to take it that much further these next couple weeks!

Swear in October 15th, BMQ October 25th 2014.

Best of luck to you all, very pleased right now!

I dont have offical information but I'm pretty sure they are both two individual dates not replacements

If there is a selection on October 21 that would be awesome! More time to get my ducks in a row and give my employer ample warning if I have to do basic in January

Couldnt be more happy :) nearly after a year after applying i got a missed call yesterday, today i went in to find out what's going, and i got an offer for AVN semiskilled :) leaving for BMQ November 1st... All im gonna say is: learn how to hurry up and wait, it is worth the wait... Btw im leaving from toronto if anyone wants to know :)

Spimx said:
Couldnt be more happy :) nearly after a year after applying i got a missed call yesterday, today i went in to find out what's going, and i got an offer for AVN semiskilled :) leaving for BMQ November 1st... All im gonna say is: learn how to hurry up and wait, it is worth the wait... Btw im leaving from toronto if anyone wants to know :)

Congrats and good luck!

benladimar said:
Does that mean that the Nov selection pushed forward to Oct 21?

No, if you look at what I posted, it was in response to the question "Anyone know when the next DEO selection is?"

So if you are applying as an NCM, this has nothing to do with you!

DAA said:
No, if you look at what I posted, it was in response to the question "Anyone know when the next DEO selection is?"

So if you are applying as an NCM, this has nothing to do with you!

I graduated with a BA this spring so I applied as an officer (choice #1 armoured, #2 artillery and #3 intelligence)

benladimar said:
I graduated with a BA this spring so I applied as an officer (choice #1 armoured, #2 artillery and #3 intelligence)

Okay, sorry about that, I thought you were confusing things.  In which case you would be correct.  The previously provided date for DEO selections did change to 21 Oct.

Good luck!

I was wondering if anyone knows if Nurse Officer will be on the table for the upcoming selection in October.  I have been merit listed since June 2014. Thanks.

I just got a job as a combat engineer today!  I am pumped! Needless to say some beers will be flowing tonight. BMQ Nov 3

Good luck to everyone waiting! It'll come and it is worth it when it does.

DAA said:
Okay, sorry about that, I thought you were confusing things.  In which case you would be correct.  The previously provided date for DEO selections did change to 21 Oct.

Good luck!

Thanks for the info DAA! You rock! I am so happy right now that the selection has been changed to October. :) Good luck to everyone waiting!

DAA said:

Good luck!

Does this date include DEO pilot selections?

Mab163 said:
Does this date include DEO pilot selections?

That date (21 Oct) includes ALL DEO Occupations with positions still available.

Dan62910 said:
I've been hearing that those applying for infantry have to wait until April 2015

Newly applying or currently being processed probably but for those already merit listed no.  Selection dates for NCM's have also been changed and vary by occupation but are generally 6 Oct and again on 3 Nov.

Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back