• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are using the mobile app forum, signatures are unavailable for viewing.

Traintosucceed said:
Well ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to take the time to let everyone know I've received my call! BMQ is June 2nd!
Congrats!!! I hope my son receives his call soon - he just checked on his file yesterday with his file manager and he's now finished the final review and been confirmed that he's merit listed. Hopefully the call won't be long coming! He's going for Air Structures Tech as well. He has until end June to finish Highschool, and write his last diploma exam so he can't really leave for BMQ until July , however , we hope and are crossing fingers and toes that he gets his offer soon :)
Congratulations and good luck in your upcoming training!

Hi DAA :) Would you happen to know when the next selections for NCM Air Structure Tech would be?? My son's anxiously awaiting -- but finishing grade 12 too, so the wait is bearable at the moment! :)
Thanks!

chimo2u said:
Hi DAA :) Would you happen to know when the next selections for NCM Air Structure Tech would be?? My son's anxiously awaiting -- but finishing grade 12 too, so the wait is bearable at the moment! :)
Thanks!

petercushing said:
Same for all Combat Arms trades including Infantry?

:nod:  26 May.....

chimo2u said:
:) Thank for taking time to update all us "hopefuls" much appreciated

chimo2u said:
My son's anxiously awaiting -- but finishing grade 12 too, so the wait is bearable at the moment! :)

If there is one thing that I enjoy seeing, it's a "parent" taking interest in and then supporting their childs application to the CF.  Such a step, is sometimes just brushed off by parents.

If you haven't already seen the link at the forces.ca website titled "For Familes", I'd encourage you to do so.  --->  http://www.forces.ca/en/page/forfamilies-151

Good luck to your son!

Thank you so much for that link DAA :) We were a military family for 22 yrs supporting my husband through his career as a Combat Engineer (WO) until he retired in 2009 and took on a second career as a Sheriff. The military life was wonderful to us, and there's nothing more that I would love than to see my son see the same success as his dad and enjoy an enriching life following his dream.
I'll look up the link :)

It would be great if someone at CFRC Toronto answered my calls or returned my voicemails. Still waiting for a interview/medical and was hoping to be done by may 26 but now that looks like a pipe dream.

Maybe Jun or July will be nicer to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back