• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know they're behind schedule, but does anyone know when they will start selecting/calling for March 2? I have a feeling my brother will be called soon ;)

It seems like their very behind I got called for Feb 23 BMQ yesterday. My advice to your brother is if he could reach to his RC and get in contact maybe he could get a bit of a heads up when he may start BMQ. 

Yea, I doubt he'll get on for the same date. Just a hope! And I couldn't believe it when I read your post, I'm panicking with a good month of notice! I just hope some people get offers soon for the 2nd so I know who I have to put up with! ;p

DAA said:
MPAC/MPOAC is running right now and ends early next week.

Thanks! Much appreciated, I'm also wondering if you'd have any knowledge as to when they'd be running more.  Again my application finished processing at the end of January so I never expected to hear from MPAC for atleast until April.

Coldtoast2113 said:
Thanks! Much appreciated, I'm also wondering if you'd have any knowledge as to when they'd be running more.  Again my application finished processing at the end of January so I never expected to hear from MPAC for atleast until April.

I think they normally run 2-4 blocks per year and usually every 3-5 months depending on the needs of the CF.

I called my recruitment center about booking a interview/medical and was told that they wont have to be done until after i was selected. Now three days later i received an email with my interview/medical date. does this mean i have been selected?

Conrod94 said:
I called my recruitment center about booking a interview/medical and was told that they wont have to be done until after i was selected. Now three days later i received an email with my interview/medical date. does this mean i have been selected?

It means you have been "selected for further processing" which is a good thing!

Now you just have to get past the Medical/Interview and if successful at those, then come the background checks.

DAA said:
It means you have been "selected for further processing" which is a good thing!

Now you just have to get past the Medical/Interview and if successful at those, then come the background checks.

This is my second interview/medical because my other ones have expired. does this make a difference?

Conrod94 said:
This is my second interview/medical because my other ones have expired. does this make a difference?

If this is your second go round, then chances are everything has expired and will need to be redone.  The only bright side, is that this will be an update and shouldn't take as long as the last time.

Any word on the big intakes for Infantry occur for the upcoming BMQs? (May 25th, June 15, July etc)

Dnas17 said:
Any word on the big intakes for Infantry occur for the upcoming BMQs? (May 25th, June 15, July etc)

There are no "big intakes" for Infantryman.  They are spread out over the entire year and selected when required.  The May BMQ is full but there are still a few posns remaining on the Franco Serial.

So don't expect any job offer, until your process is completed and you have been officially merit listed.

I was just wondering if anyone had any Intel on when the next selections are 2015 Artillery  and Armored Crewman selections will be for this year in the CF?

Welcome to the “Ask a CAF Recruiter” section. The members tagged as “CAF Recruiter” are official Canadian Armed Forces recruiters. They will identify themselves with their rank, first name and the Forces.ca avatar. In order to best answer questions, there are some rules that need to be adhered to.

This section is for persons who have questions about joining the Canadian Armed Forces, occupations, different enrolment programs, and prerequisites. Much of the information can be found at Forces.ca, or the Recruiting FAQ and wiki section of this site. Before you ask a question, you should be searching the forum or the Forces.ca website for these answers.

We will not answer questions about technical difficulties with the application process, or the website. We will not answer questions about difficulties contacting your recruiting centre or general inquires with regards to your current application or file. These questions can be asked here: http://forces.ca/en/page/contactus-73

Does any one know when the Combat  Arms selections are for 2015?

Specifically Artillery and Crewman

Any idea when selections for Veh Tech will be? I'm sure I'll probably miss them for the July BMQ, but I figured I'd ask anyway.

Colta said:
Any idea when selections for Veh Tech will be? I'm sure I'll probably miss them for the July BMQ, but I figured I'd ask anyway.

At this time of the year, pretty much every 2-4 weeks.

I was wondering if anyone might be able to provide some insight on when selection dates for RMS clerks might happen? Or are clerks something that they send to BMQ fairly frequently?

Thank you

jolessana said:
I was wondering if anyone might be able to provide some insight on when selection dates for RMS clerks might happen? Or are clerks something that they send to BMQ fairly frequently?

Thank you

Every 2-3 weeks.

Does anyone know what the start and end dates of summer BMQ for primary reserve members? I want to know these dates so I can plan my summer around these dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back