• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Serb cdn charged with crimes in Bosnia, hand cuffing UNMO to pole, jury is out.

rocky1fac

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
Up date on this trial from past 5 years latest trial completed. The jury is out after a two week trial in Ottawa this past week.

Sorry I have no link, I am aware of the trial via personnel interest. I saw some comments on this sevice from 02 when first trial was under way and thought people would want to know what ended up happening. Still waiting for the jury to decide, I will post the result when I hear.

Update,
Of the 4 charges he was aquited on two and guilty on two.

Not guilty on kidnapping and forceable confinement
Guilty on prolonging the confine,ment two counts.
Sentencing in Sept
Appeal will follow by Defense

Hang the cocksucker. Oh sorry, I was using my "scary Alliance" voice there for a sec. I'll translate to more palatable NDP-babble: "The poor unfortunate, misunderstood soul just hasn't been smothered with enough social programming and good comradely support".
I say fuck him. Send him to be a mine detector in Afghan or Iraq. Or failing that, "face the ditch, I SAID FACE THE FUCKING DITCH!!!"

Marauder's hitting the sauce again.... :blotto:

Hell yeah. Uncle Jack and Cousin Jim came out to visit tonight. Brought Brother Bud, too.

Watch, he'll walk. All in this PC "we wish not to offend" world.

Too bad there is no justice anymore.

Regards,

Wes

Wesley H. Allen said:
Watch, he'll walk. All in this PC "we wish not to offend" world.

Too bad there is no justice anymore.

Regards,

Wes

To demand justice you first need a spine...

Enough said.

Slim

I have a different view (of course) Im not so pissed at him but more at his boss the Snf NCO , Officer that not only directed this but allowed a private to hang for it. Nothing pisses me off more than a war crime except if it is a private being hung for a war crime his leader directed. Call me soft but I still see privates as innocents that are trained to be easily lead.

Back