• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

*Server Is Under High Stress*

Mike Bobbitt said:
Don't hold back on my account! After all, they did needlessly cause about a week-long outage. ;)
Okay then, it's in the mail :D

Deadpan

Did any one have any problems logging on to the site this morning about 11am ?  IT came up not able to view the web page l but all the other websites I checked out worked fine .  Even though right now its working great I also use IE 7 not sure that helps any .

karl28 said:
      Did any one have any problems logging on to the site this morning about 11am ?  IT came up not able to view the web page l but all the other websites I checked out worked fine .  Even though right now its working great I also use IE 7 not sure that helps any .
Yep, it was down for me totally, from about 12:30 until I went at 1. (NL Time)

Deadpan

Deadpan 

Thanks man nice to know that I wasn't the only one .  Must be those crazy buggers at Ma Bell again .

Yeah it's just getting ready for when I leave tomorrow morning. ::)

Mike Bobbitt 

IF it makes you feel any better its been working fine ever sense that . I hope that you have a great day tomorrow .

Cheers Karl

Is Mike away?

We seem to have that DSL connection problem again. The site is slow then fast then not available at all on one computer but fast then slow, etc, on the other.

It's not just you Mr. Campbell. It's really slow for me too.

-Dead

Actually it happened just after Mike logged on...tinkering I would assume.

I'll check the site when I get home tonight and see if there are any issues.

Wasn't me... But whatever it is seems to have righted itself too.

Are we having another "dropped connection" problem?

I'm getting sporadic results: normal (fast) sometimes, painfully slow at others.

E.R. Campbell said:

I'm getting sporadic results: normal (fast) sometimes, painfully slow at others.

Seems fine from Gagetown

E.R. Campbell said:

same here, hmmm.....Mike is on vacation again, I can tell

There have been times today the site was so slow, the page would not load here in Borden.

Back