• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

*Server Is Under High Stress*

His tag says it all

Mike Bobbitt
is in Nova Scotia for the rest of July!

gulp.....that's how I could tell......oh for ESP...

Was able to log on twice out of about ten or twelve tries since 0700 today. Possibly the site is under attack again .

tango22a

Myself as well, tried about 10 times earlier today, and the site wouldn't load... glad it's back now so I can get my fix...

Anyone having trouble with the site speed?

Here on the Rock, its wicket!

It's a teeny bit slow, but i'm not compalining as i'm not a paid subscriber yet.  ;D

It's a familiar situation, for me: it is slow on my (fairly powerful) desktop (MS Vista + IE7 or Firefox) and fast on my notebook (Linux (Linpus Lite) + Firefox).

Something's up... haven't found it yet but I'll keep looking.

It's quick, again, on the MS Vista desktop box - just five minutes after your last post, Mike.

E.R. Campbell said:
It's quick, again, on the MS Vista desktop box - just five minutes after your last post, Mike.

Then I'll happily accept the credit! ;)

Don't know about anyone else, but the site is as cold as slow molasses this evening.  Other sites are loading slow, but not as slow as here.  :'(

Aftershocks from the Russian DDOS attacks  :o

^ Kidding.  ;D

It's slow but bearable.

Speed has been up and down for me the last day or so. Not bad during the day, but last night it bogged right down about 12:30is I think (Edmonton time), and again right now. Could be the lack of gas being produced by Petro-Canada here, that's my bet.

Very, very slow here. It was impossible to login for about 2 hours. I thought it was the Ruskis, too.  ::) Maybe I should stop calling Putin a thug?  :-*

It's like the old dropped connection problem: I can login from the Linux/Opera box, not from the Windows box. Seems a bit catch-as-catch-can.

Very poor for me right now. I know I'm on dial-up but 2 minutes per page change is quite slow. Now it's click & catnap speed. Not having this problem on any other sites I've been on. When I first tried this site, I went elsewhere due to the speed. When I came back it was no better.

Rick

OK: Close to 3 minutes for the post to go through. As for this modification about 2 minutes to get to the typing point. How long for it to happen?????

Back