• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sick crimes in Illinois

Good god, if the above is true, this man deserves death - no two ifs ands or buts about it!

Just when you need a good deep ditch........

I'm sorry, but I can't agree with the many on either case.  None of these people deserve death.  What htese people need is a small niddle in the back of the neck. Just enough to make them a quad.  That way they can live out the rest of their lives in a chair, remembering what they did to get there.

... guess you'll have to pony up their "board & lodging" at the local penitentiary cause I have no interst in keeping him there...

Death sounds like the only answer, he doesn't sound remorseful at all, so a needle in the back isn't going to do anything to harm him.

Some guys are plain old crazy and the world would be a better place if they no longer existed, I would sleep better at night knowing that this POS was dead.

Don't forget to lock your back door, something I bet this guy wishes he could do now that he is in prison!

Both cases are sick and disgusting.

It seems the main discussion (besides the aforementioned) is: What is the "best" way to punish them?

My thoughts are as follows:

I am aware the expense will be greater on the tax payer, but I guarantee people might think twice before committing violent crime.

The adage "eye for an eye" ring a bell?

Shot 30 bb's into the victim over time? You get 30 bb's over time.
Skin burns? You get skin burns.
Cuts and deep bruising? You get cuts and deep bruising.

The hard part is finding the person/group of people to actually do the hard work of dispensing the pain. Maybe the surviving family/victims?

I am sure you get the idea. If someone knows they will be staring their own death in the same manner in which they issued it - perhaps they may think twice?

This is assuming this scum think like normal people... but we all know this is clearly not the case.

Just my $0.02.

Nites

Niteshade,
While family members might claim to want a chance for retribution at their own hand.... I would not give them the immediate satisfaction cause, at some time in the future, it'd cause neverending nightmares ... instead of giving relief.  Simply knowing that the animal is no longer able to hurt anyone should provide closure and permit family to move on with their life.

Back