• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sig Op Bonus?

Wow I wish that bonus was in place when I transferred to RegF Sig Op.  QL5B qualified, and I got nothing.  In fact I had to fight to get a higher incentive!

I joined a couple years ago, university education in computer science and 2 diplomas in security and networking, a handful of IT certs and a couple years experience working security for the government of NB..... No sign up bonus, so Im pretty sure hes right when he says you need to be QL5 qualified!

I'll let you all know...

My CT is in, and I am Res F QL5 qualified. The res QL5 was recently changed to be Reg F QL5 equivalent, so apparently I don't need to redo the trades qualification training. That's from the Commandant of CFSCE. Once the process goes forward, we'll see how I fare.

One question for Kincanucks. With a skilled Component transfer, what would the review board look at as far as rank? TI?

Sig_Des said:
I'll let you all know...

My CT is in, and I am Res F QL5 qualified. The res QL5 was recently changed to be Reg F QL5 equivalent, so apparently I don't need to redo the trades qualification training. That's from the Commandant of CFSCE. Once the process goes forward, we'll see how I fare.

One question for Kincanucks. With a skilled Component transfer, what would the review board look at as far as rank? TI?

Your time in the Res F, qualification level and current rank will all be considered when determining your rank and pay level upon transfer.  If you are accepted read you offer message carefully before accepting.

kincanucks said:
Your time in the Res F, qualification level and current rank will all be considered when determining your rank and pay level upon transfer.  If you are accepted read you offer message carefully before accepting.

Thank you very much, sir. I'll be sure to read everything carefully

The signup bonus for a no previous service enrollment is only $10,000. Payable in 2 lump sums, 1 year apart.  I'm currently in the process of drafting a redress for this issue as my civilian certificates would have let me skip parts of both my QL3 and QL5 courses.  Not to mention the money that JSR has paid for me to goto IT courses in Kingston.

Back