• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Snow already?? It's only 3 Oct!!

navymich

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
Was just chatting with friends back home in North Bay and found out that it is SNOWING there!!  Got out of that area just in time!

I do feel for them....honestly...well, a bit...maybe....okay...NOPE!!  :rofl:

Heck here in Yellowknife we don't have snow yet.  Still got the boat in the water and won't take it out just yet as the white fish are really biting.    :cheers: :deadhorse:

Hey it must be global warming, I mean climate change. ::)

I have to say, right now, I think I like climate change.......30C, flip flops, drinks in the backyard.  :cheers:
Only been in Edmonton a month now, this is great!!
Maybe it will stay this way until Dec. Yah.... I know, but there's always hope ;D

It is raining here, like it does every year at this time. Climate change my ass....... ::)

ENGINEERS WIFE said:
I have to say, right now, I think I like climate change.......30C, flip flops, drinks in the backyard.   :cheers:
Only been in Edmonton a month now, this is great!!
Maybe it will stay this way until Dec. Yah.... I know, but there's always hope ;D

I spent 10 years in Edmonton and saw snow May long weekend and one year in Aug did 36 holes of golf in 30 degree weather and woke up the next morning with snow on the ground

Its 17 and partly cloudy here in Winnipeg, supposed to remain that way tomorrow. Usually be halloween we've gotten some snow, though in recent years the first half of winters been fairly mild with the really really cold tempratures not hitting until February.

Well there was a mix of rain and snow this morning when I got up. Oh what a way to start being 18 :p :-\

Beav

Back