• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

So there I was.......

.... so they stomped on his foot and tried to run but were blocked by .... (1000 replies you crazy people  :D )

...the major who tripped when his pants uncinched and dropped down over his ankles...

.... and exposed his unmentionables with the little hearts and flowers on them. The huge wriggling pile them slithered down the street to ...

...their ammunition point where they cracked open paintballs to sniff the contents...

.... and compliments went all around on the great job they had done so far, then it was on with the adventure. They packed up their symbolic knives and paintball guns and headed off to invade ...

...the bottomless salad bar at Mother Tucker's Food Experience which was occupied by the Royal Hutt River Army...

.... And Joke Shop (RHRAJS). There was a flurry of fisticuffs with no clear winner, The major then decided to ...

...declare it a victory anyway (as they hadn't technically lost) and petitioned the BQ to award La Milice a Battle Honour...

The Bien Bloc Quebecois with Hickory (or the BBQ Sauce) Chefs Degree,  one Degree up from the ............

.... the Slop Bucket with Crossed Chicken Bones and Guts, but they still have their eye on ....

the coveted Bon Bon Fete with Rossette, Maitre Degree, (or the TouTou), awarded to outstanding transgenders who have walked the runways of Milan and Paris as international models representing their National Government of.........

... Oromoscow, deep in the cold Newbrunswickian wilderness, near a widely known secret special forces training camp, the worst kept secret in all of  ....

blurred into psychedelic creatures when my meds cut in, I then tried to take another Happy Pill, but my fat fingers........

... mistook the handle of my sacred imitation Rambo knife for my pill bottle, and inadvertently swallowed one authentic reproduction escape compass and three gravel suppositories ...

Back