• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

So there I was.......

.... or well oiled and all hidely ho like, speaking of that, I just .....

.... went through the dumpster and found it empty, the major beat me to it again, next time ...

....I'll just go to Starbucks and get me one of them fancy faux ceramic mugs......

...the barrel of the Royal Hutt River Artillery piece commanding the heights overlooking...

.... the HQ of the International Wannabees And Funny Hat Wearing Knife Wielders Association And Pancake House, after the dust settled ....

...the bottle of pancake syrup, neither maple nor any other kind, was nowhere to be found...

... but bottles of super spicy tobasco based sauce was plentiful.  We.....

.... used it as weapon and squirted it into the eyes of the bad guys, wouldn't you know it, they liked it and ....

... the watery stuff from the bottom of the bag a ham and egg omelet is boiled in ...

........one's helmet, thus eliminating the need for a pressure cooker, which is good because......

... I don't have a pressure cooker.  Besides that the dog started.....

... craping out decades worth of incomplete homework that I had fed him over the years, needing a believable alibi for when the Vice-Principal rolled out the Polygraph and sodium pentothal ...

...in his obsessive hunt for the pre-teen miscreants who allegedly deflated his wife's car's tires...

... while she was volunteering as a post-game massage therapist for the football team ...

.... who were the poorest excuse for a bunch of baggy-pants-wearing, fake gang-sign-flashing, hip-hop wannabee gangsters that ever got a ride to school in Mommy's minivan ...

Back