• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

So there I was.......

... lucky I kept spare arms in my trunk so i screwed on a fresh one and headed to ...

... until I hit rock bottom & rode the rebound back onto street level....

.... but I hit my head on the glass ceiling  , but that didn't stop me from ...

...stealing Jack Layton's Scotch from is Parliamentary office, and bringing it to...

.... wouldn't you know, cheap scotch in an expensive bottle, maybe not, let's take it over to get it analyzed, I was wrong, it's floor polish, cheap bastard, I make my way to the river and throw ...

up at the sight of a cluster f_ck of river otters and the chorus line of the recent revival of The Sound of Music by the . . .

.... a couple of moldy raisins but they disappeared in a puff of dust, so we had a good laugh at ...

.... but at least they could trade all that stuff in for a half chewed sandwich and a cigar stub, we did better however and ...

... oh no, 10 minutes, we better hurry before they empty the pot, I like the sludge the best. After a satisfying quaff we headed ...

... the local herd of scared sheep headed from the HQ of the BubblyGum Highlanders, we had a great ...

... pointing and laughing at the disheveled mob outside of NDHQ, wiping their runny noses on thier arctic mitts, waiting in vain for OC Transpo to...

.... send around the new model staff car, a Radio Flyer wagon pulled by a team of gophers, so they all ...

.... had a great time explaining how things were better when the Army had pips, the navy had flogging and the Air Force was just a couple of stringbags ...

Back