• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

So, what do you do with your free time?

As requested by NFDL Sapper  ;D

Otay, just a tease then...

You want Aussie birds eh,

Here's one of my Ex...... hot, 5 ft 1, blonde, 32 yrs old ( I was 48 at the time) and she sells insurance.

This is how I was greeted after 3 wks in the field last June.

Good enough  ;)

Crikey, ya gotta love these Aussie sheilas!!!

EDIT- EDIT - EDIT:
============

Do to a 'complaint' to the moderators, the pic of the 'maid suited' sheila was removed to keep the peace.

Although there was some cleavage, there was nothing in the photo which was rude/inappropaite. Flashing back to Vern's assless chaps was by far a better pic (drools)  ;D . Yes, even I have morals/values.

One can find more skin in a Sears catalogue in the swimsuit section, or in a night club on a Friday night, yes even in the middle of a Canadian winter, in the bible belt of Saskatchewan.

Sorry to those that missed it.

Meanwhile in the post below, there is two 'unclothed' Aussie birds for your enjoyment. They are called rainbow lorikeets, and are as common as sparrows.

============

OWDU

Two hot Aussie birds..........

Taken at Broadbeach two weeks back.

Which birds do you prefer????

Cheers,

Wes

Websurfing, video games, music... Wikipedia is particularly fun when you start looking up things that are too obvious to have an entry and see what they say. You could also pick up some book series... I suggest Mort, Reaper Man, Soul Music, Hogfather, and Thief of Time, all by Terry Pratchett, in that order. :p

Back