• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

Currently getting handsome before I make a trip downtown to visit the CFRC on Slater Street to pick up an information package and perhaps talk with someone there.

Nothing official yet, I have some personal/family things to work out. Hopefully by the end of the year I'll be all set and ready to go.

I am waiting patiently this week for HeavyMTL.

Megadeth, Slayer, Alice Cooper, Rob Zombie, Testament, Chimaira, Shadows Fall, all kinds of bands - one weekend.

Can't wait.  It's gonna be balls to the wall. 

And I have used Annual to make it a long weekend as well.  ;)  Sweet!!!!!!  Gonna spend some time with the ladyfreind, working out, etc. :)

0519h Tuesday, off to work in a few minutes, got a swag of ASLAV Type 2's today, their 76mm GLS's to be inspected.

I am getting ready for a long weekend of more skydiving. It really is like a drug. Except safer and cheaper than crack!

uncle-midget-Oddball said:
I am getting ready for a long weekend of more skydiving. It really is like a drug. Except safer and cheaper than crack!
Can't cap that....watching "Bullsh!t", with Penn & Teller.

Im'a make a chute out of bedsheets, though.....(wink)

Hammer Sandwich said:
Yours, or theirs?  ;D

Mine =\ I fractured it a few months ago and was pretty much healed. Some gangbangers decided they didn't want to be arrested and we had quite the tumble and it pretty much is back to step 1, it'll take a couple months and it'll be fine, the other guy's in jail  :threat:

Hammer Sandwich said:
Can't cap that....watching "Bullsh!t", with Penn & Teller.

Im'a make a chute out of bedsheets, though.....(wink)

It capped itself.
My first jump today we were floating around in this little dinky of a Cessna when a C-130 from 14 Wing shows up in front of us. We were sitting pretty much directly behind this big honkin' Herc in a little Cessna with a perfect view of it's arse. We were right behind it.
Then watched it break away, dive and do a low pass over the runway at the dropzone. Moments later, I vacated the previously mentioned dinky of a Cessna and had some fun on my way to the ground.

Bring on Hurricane Earl.
It just doesn't seem very intimidating after spending so much time laughing at the show "My Name is Earl."

Today has been pretty boring. Got some new music, a bit of programming, video games, and playing Afghan Ops.

sittin in my rack week 7 bmq and a pl song to journey.....hooah Barrie Pl

Sitting in a chair, pant-less as it is the weekend. Deciding if I want to go out at this hour for a Double Down...

Midnight munchies, man.

Watching the BC-Calgary game, when the Canucks game was on I was switch back and forth between the two.

Canucks won, lets see if the leos can make it two for two.

Back