• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

Had a nice sleep in this morning (thanks to annual leave).  Hubby's excellent timing had a Timmie's large DD in my hand almost as soon as I was up.  The drive back to Ottawa was uneventful and quick as once the OPP had passed doing about 125 km/h, I didn't feel bad continuing at my speed of just under 120.  ;D

Got home, got things sorted out and went grocery shopping.  The store is so much quieter during the week that it was almost enjoyable.  Now' I'm back at the apartment and going to shower before watching an episode of CSI with some popcorn.  I think pizza is on the menu for supper!  :nod:

Busy morning here for my last week at FDU - Monday morning weirdness I guess.  Start leave in a few days, then send 9D on her 5's to Borden for a month.

MM

helpup said:
Sitting and waiting, counting down the days before deployment.  Of course there is alot of last min things to do that  should of been done by now...... Ah well.  OWDU keep us informed. At least let us know if your house becomes Waterback property. ( differs greatly from waterfront don' yah know)

Firstly, best of luck on your deployment.

The good thing is the storm passed to our north, making landfall near Airlee Beach, as winds hit 200kph on Hamilton Island in the Whitsundays. Shy of huge surf, some beach erosion, some windy moments, mean looking clouds, and some rain, we were spared the worst. Here on Bribie Island I would have rated it a 2.5/10.

Up at Airlee Beach, they got about 500mmm of rain, and there has been damage to homes, trees and boats. No one killed up there this time.

Regards,

OWDU

Contemplating the purchase of the 'Easy Cracker' I just saw on TV because really, who wants egg on themselves. And I think I can afford the 2 easy payments of $10.00.

Kat Stevens said:
Nobody likes you, Wes.

Well (cough), I do  :-[ !

I'm trying to read the 18 pages that I have to say that I read before my new cell will be activate...
I'm doing that in French, my maternal language, but, oh boy, the translation!

Sigh!

Trying to motivate me to work on my lab report for one of my class... Kind of hard

Ha ha Jacinthe  ;D

Humm, 'tiz 1340h on a ripper of an autumn day hovering at about 31C in the shade. Just home from work. Been on M242's all bloody week long. I love  them!!

I am beginning to ponder a Sea-Doo adventure is in order, and a run up to Poverty Creek for an upcoming camping recce. Its low tide, only a 1.4 metre swell, tide still running out, and that sucks. Tonight its Eagle Boys Pizza for tea, yes, my evil infidel special of bacon-double- cheese, all on a crusty pan base, with some CC and ginger ale to wash it down. 

The upside to single life is one can do what he wants, when he wants, and I like that.

Cheers/beers, Big Ears (Aussie term of endearment)

OWDU

Well, its winter down here, just coming up 0800h, yet a chilly 10C outside. Its sunny though and that will make a difference, as my solar hot water system will make another 300 litres of 60C hot water. A top of 22C today.

Its Sunday, and what I like about being 110% on my own you can have anything you want for breakfast. Yesterday it was pancakes and bacon, today its hotdogs at 0730h all in front of the computer, with the heater on ha!

Regards,

CC

Right now I am trying to make a Skype call home, crappy line quality as the internet gets slow at times. It is 01:00 here and 17:00 back home yesterday and my grandson is not around  :-(
"Winter" here in Tanzania also but our lows are 20C and hotdogs are called sausages, so that is what you get if you order eggs and sausages.

ME

Carcharodon Carcharias said:
Well, its winter down here, just coming up 0800h, yet a chilly 10C outside. Its sunny though and that will make a difference, as my solar hot water system will make another 300 litres of 60C hot water. A top of 22C today.

Its Sunday, and what I like about being 110% on my own you can have anything you want for breakfast. Yesterday it was pancakes and bacon, today its hotdogs at 0730h all in front of the computer, with the heater on ha!

Regards,

CC

So this is the diet of a Carcharodon Carcharis......

;D

Wouldn't you like to know.  ;)

No but really, I'm waiting for Demonoid's daily maintenance to finish up so I can illeg— I mean borrow the Transporter trilogy. 

It is also 0433hrs and I am still up. Ah, the life of an 18 year old is a strange one.

Sitting in Petawawa and doing my laundry before heading back Kingston tonight. Quite looking forward to be going back to work after a fun-filled 2.5 weeks vacation at the cottage in Amherst Shore, NS ... NOT!!

0415h Monday, up after a crappy nights sleep w/sheet soak. I might as well get some decent brekky into me, shower, catch the 0500 news and then leave for work.

Its still the weekend in Canada  :mad:

Back