• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

Eye In The Sky said:
But its that big walk..to the elevator that stops you?  :D

Nope -- I'm right next to the elevator actually ... something is holding me back though -- am unsure what it is though -- it's a highly unusual situation to find myself in ...

something ... must ... be ... wrong ... with ... me.

Meh.  Tomorrow night is Associate Members night IIRC....they used to give 'er every night when I called Russell House home.

Eye In The Sky said:
Meh.  Tomorrow night is Associate Members night IIRC....they used to give 'er every night when I called Russell House home.

Tomorrow night will have to be our Course Party ... we're done on Thursday afternoon.  >:D

If its warm enough...you'll find them outside chuckin' the horseshoes.  Careful though, they don't yell "Four!" or "INCOMING!".  :eek:

Thinking about what I am going to do on my 'long weekend'  Me, being the dumba$$ that I am, and not looking at any of the MANY calendars in the house, assumed the May 24 weekend was ACTUALLY on the May 24 weekend and took this weekend off. 
Oh well, good reason to sit around and maybe have a drink or two trying forget that I am a dumba$$
Although I'll probably need more than that too forget ::)

BOS duty desk just putting the defaulters through the 2300 inspection tuck them in and lock this place up. Once I am done that though I do have the rest of Friday off, although I am working Sunday for a Rededicating ceremony

MedTech said:
USMC is where you want to be. Just ask Matt.

USN has the better deal, and seems far more interested in helping me then the USMC.

I've shopped around, just not sure I'm willing to wait a year just to get some Canadian confirmation of combat knowledge...

Enjoying a cooler, waiting for the bread to bake in the oven, so, we can have it with our bbq'd steaks.  Nice sunny day here in Toronto, just enjoying the nice weekend.

Great :p  The cat just threw-up on the carpet as I was typing this, so, guess what I'll be doing next? :p  Damn cat!!!!!!

ENGINEERS WIFE said:
  The cat just threw-up on the carpet as I was typing this, so, guess what I'll be doing next? :p 

Killing your cat.  ???

Mmmmm "Cat Kabobs"  :p

Sun, 1510 h, just had a bath, shaved head, RnR, about to get groceries, and more RnR til that blonde arrives  ;D

Completed housework earlier.

Enjoying the last few days of autumn, then its winter. A cool 12C in the night, but got up to 25 this arvo.

Relaxing back in my room after a beautiful day touring Vancouver. I love this beautiful sunny weather!

MedTechStudent said:
Oh I truly feel sorry for you with those harsh Australian winter conditions.  ::)  ;D

Oh, forgot to mention, topped up the pool today, ha!

Honest though, the h2o temp is about 20, and thats too bloody cold, so topped off to keep the level up, for its decoration only til about the end of August  ;D

Back