• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sports bars near CFLRS

NRobichaud

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of the UFC and I was wondering if there are any good spots nearby that play the ppv's live?

Yes there's a couple in St Jean, Boston Pizza is the most popular for people on base because it's the closest and the Holiday Inn is next door. They also have a Sports Bar called La Cage or something like that. Its pretty sweet as well. There's others but I never went to them. If you're lucky, it might be played in the mess on bass; They have satellite TV down there. Good luck at CFLRS.

A navy friend gave me a gift card for Boston Pizza, and said that's where most people go.

Go to Montreal, it's like $8-10 on the Public transit which is within walking distance of the Mega.

Way more choices for sports bars(one down on Ste. Cath Street) and you get away from the Shinanigans that will happen at BP or other bars in the area.

Thanks guys! I was thinking going to MTL would probably be the best option on leave weekends, just to get away from it all, but I do have a week spot for Boston Pizza's ribs. If all goes well with my platoon and we get to leave on the weekend I will definitely be attending UFC158 at Centre Bell, anyone else?

Back